List of Rigs Damaged/Destroyed from Sandy

According to department officials the number of vehicles damaged or destroyed from this stands at 91. Can we try and get a full list of all the trucks that were damaged or destroyed as a result of the floodwaters from Sandy?

So far we have reports of Ladders: 137, 161, 166, 169, 170
Engine 206 required rescue from quarters but rig is in service...
Engine 265
Bn47 was confirmed in one of the threads.
ATRV
B23
Paidge Avenue Annex Shop

Volunteers:
West Hamilton Beach: 2 engines, 2 ambulances, brush unit, chief car
Point Breeze: 2 engines damaged but running, Tahoe destroyed
Rockaway Point: All water damaged
Gerritsen Beach: Both rigs damaged but working. Firehouse flooded.

Still working on the list...

One guy on the job I know said the Spare and Reserve fleet is in worse shape now then it was after the 11th. Some rigs on S.I. were flooded out doing rescues in New Dorp and Oakwood beach the night of the storm, but L85, L81, L87, E159, E160, E161, E162, E163 i've all seen on their normal rigs. E165 was operating with a spare since before the storm, L76 I heard was on a spare, 77 is on a spare, i think I saw L79 on one too, R5 also was on a spare since before the storm due to a wreck. It was the old r1 Pierce but I think now they're using R3's E-One, R1 is one the Spirit. A lotta Battalions are knocked out due to them being used for everything and anything. The same guy i know was using one that had no working lightbar or siren. Said there was some talk of refurbing one or two trucks that were due for city auction. The Firefighter II seems ok from what I saw, but I only saw one side when I was there. Lotta BFUs here, they seem alright.

The shops look like red square again with all the rigs lined up on the blocks surrounding it.

If 206 had to be rescued from quarters does that mean the spare hazmat units and the foam truck in with them are also done ?

Also I saw a pic of 329's ATVR unit stuck off road was that damaged or still in service

TL170 front line had a punctured fuel tank from sandy which is why they were in the reserve which damaged in that Wreck with E253?

Updated it with Ladder 170 and ATRV.

NYBravest82: I recall seeing Ladder 79 earlier in October running a spare so really can't make the call on them. Can we make the call then for 76, 77, R1, R5?

NON FDNY:

Both WHBFD rigs were damaged. They received a 1981 MACK from Hooversville FD of Pennsylvania plus equipment and today a walk in Rescue which i think is a MACK also

IRISH said:
NON FDNY:

Both WHBFD rigs were damaged. They received a 1981 MACK from Hooversville FD of Pennsylvania plus equipment and today a walk in Rescue which i think is a MACK also

Where sis the rescue come from

Engine 206 is in there normal rig  as of 11/8    also Engine 265 is in the normal rig as of today

anesti said:
IRISH said:
NON FDNY:

Where sis the rescue come from

It seems its Royersford Fire Company's 1981 Ford C8000 Rescue 98 which was donated as part of the Terry Farrell Fund. It will now be Squad 944

http://limerick.patch.com/topics/royersford+fire+department

WHBFD lost both Engines, 2 Ambulances, a BFU & a Chief's car.

They are back in service as of yesterday

I read that WHBVFD lost 2 pumpers, 2 ambulances, a brush rig and a Ford Explorer. I saw in the paper that both pumpers have been replaced by donated rigs. I wasn't aware that they also lost a heavy rescue. I've never seen any photos of their rescue rig, does anyone have one? I believe that the majority of the incidents that WHBVFD operates are requests for an ambulance for transport or a brush rig for cat tail fires. Does anyone know if these needs have been fulfilled?