London Police Station Fire now 30 fire engines

What Alarm would that be if it was in New York.? Its a very large attendance for the UK !

Atlas

Administrator
Staff member
What Alarm would that be if it was in New York.? Its a very large attendance for the UK !
FDNY does not count ladders for the alarm rate. Its 4 regularly assigned engine per alarm. Engines co's assigned for special functions such as cross manning the Satellites, Haz-mat Tech, High Rise, foam, fireboats, Field Comm, or the new Super Pumper are not included in the count.

You would think that working with co-ordinates YD XXXXXX for 2 years I would know that stuff still!
Don't feel bad Grump, this was the bane of engineering students. You'd get the question in inches and ounces and they'd want the answer in newton- meters. Or in heat transfer class the question would come in kilocalories and centimeters with the answer in British Thermal Units per square foot. I think this was what required cursing to be invented.

Nowadays, I'm just happy to balance my checkbook.

"Make pumps 20 please!" is the English version of the southern saying, "Big Fire, send all trucks":ROFLMAO:

Ceiling Hook Cobra Gun being used still Hot Spots exciting from Roof have the FDNY got it ?