New Rescues in Production

All the Rescues will be keeping their old rigs(2011) as fully equipped spares , so that?s why you?ll continue to see the old rig in their parking lot for now on.

That is a good question , they are working to find a Suitable location. And that is part of the reason they are looking for new quarters for R-1.

Bulldog

Bulldog
dan said:
New 5 has been in service a few days....both rigs still at quarters
As mentioned above the rescues will be keeping their old trucks and they will keep both of them fully equipped.

dan said:
Had to happen after Wednesday 4/15. They brought the old truck to my hospital. Is the old truck staying in the dome across the street where TSU 2 and the Collapse rig are?

As for storing the rescues for 2 and 3. I can see in 2s new house that there is space. R3 looks like it will be a tight fit to get the frontline rig, backup rig, Collapse, and Rac unit in there.

Len90 said:
dan said:
Had to happen after Wednesday 4/15. They brought the old truck to my hospital. Is the old truck staying in the dome across the street where TSU 2 and the Collapse rig are?

As for storing the rescues for 2 and 3. I can see in 2s new house that there is space. R3 looks like it will be a tight fit to get the frontline rig, backup rig, Collapse, and Rac unit in there.

R3 if memory serves me right have some lounge chairs behind their rig. If removed I'm sure they could keep the spare behind the Frontline rig

Does anyone have pictures of all the Rescues done yet? I am not sure why but Ferrara is not showing them in production anymore?

How about this Old R3 in back, with CR3 in front. On the other side RAC in back, new Rescue 3 in front CR 3 is shorter than the Rescue ;)

If each Rescue is going to have it's own spare where will the ones for R.1 and R.4 going to be housed?

I don't think R*3 's new Rig is officially in service ....they had it at qtrs & were still working on the compartment layouts when the old Rig broke down so they started to use the new one.

If each Rescue is going to have it's own spare where will the ones for R.1 and R.4 going to be housed?
Since it is only a spare & not a response Rig like the Collapse Units i don't think they necessarily have to be in Qtrs w/the Rescue but could stored nearby.....maybe R*1s at ENG*34 & R*4s at ENG*316 or 262 ....JMO.

Since it is only a spare & not a response Rig like the Collapse Units i don't think they necessarily have to be in Qtrs w/the Rescue but could stored nearby.....maybe R*1s at ENG*34 & R*4s at ENG*316 or 262 ....JMO.
Assuming Kept outside at 34/21 & 316

R4 was temporary relocated to 316 to bad they still didn't have that Tin House outside to kept the spare in

E-262 how much room is there with the IMT vehicle inside