New Seagraves

Nasibova

Great video although I'm not sure I like the blue stripes instead of the white ones! Why you can see the new lights in the grill they kind of get lost, I'm not really sure how much you do.
The grill lights are as on the rescues and hazmat....
An additional light was added on the sides at the very far end too, not on 311 or 14, but l see them on 33.

Last edited:

AuxWarYearsCapt

Nasibova

they are on 311 and 14.
What are? l know the grill lights are on 311 & 14, but l'm referring to " an additional light was added on the sides at the very far BACK end too, not on 311 or 14, but l see them on 33"....

Are we referring to the same lights?

Last edited:

Rich@36

What are? l know the grill lights are on 311 & 14, but l'm referring to " an additional light was added on the sides at the very far BACK end too, not on 311 or 14, but l see them on 33"....

Are we referring to the same lights?
yes they are on 311 and 14

Nasibova

we physically installed them. this pic may be from before it went in to service. you can you tube fdny engine 14, and the lights are there
Oh, ok, sorry, l thought you were just going by photos and vids like l am....l'm over a hundred miles from NYC and only "know" what l see here online..... if yous installed them they are there.... Thanks.