New Seagraves

It looks like ( pleases correct me if I’m wrong), the 2021 engines, or early 2021 batch of them- come with the little grill lights, and led light bars that are similar to the later Ferrara rear mounts. The newest arrivals, in addition, have an extra small LED by the rear compartment, the top LED is two bulbs that blink up and down, the rear yellow lights are on simultaneously, and the rear light bar, the blue and yellow are smaller, and the angled-facing red takes more room to be seen from the rear

It looks like ( pleases correct me if I’m wrong), the 2021 engines, or early 2021 batch of them- come with the little grill lights, and led light bars that are similar to the later Ferrara rear mounts. The newest arrivals, in addition, have an extra small LED by the rear compartment, the top LED is two bulbs that blink up and down, the rear yellow lights are on simultaneously, and the rear light bar, the blue and yellow are smaller, and the angled-facing red takes more room to be seen from the rear
Quite accurate i think. The switch in light brands and added grill lights ... came between E324 (SP21014) & E311 (SP21015). And l thought l was the only one here noticing all the little differences.

Last edited:
l guess they didn't come with those back near the compartment door, l noticed them not on them, then they were added as member Rich36 mentioned.... l would hope the ones yet to be delivered come with them as it would spare some digging / redoing l imagine. You can see that discussion on page 31.

Last edited:
Replicating the Late 2021 to Early 2022 Spec Seagraves in 3D Model Form. They added new side lighting at the rear end compartment. The first ones made in Early 2020 did not have the mini side lights. Those were added midway 2020.

Attachments

• F6FAC1EE-C79C-440E-BEA1-1B7C35306CA8.jpeg
    F6FAC1EE-C79C-440E-BEA1-1B7C35306CA8.jpeg
    556.6 KB · Views: 42
l guess they didn't come with those back near the compartment door, l noticed them not on them, then they were added as member Rich36 mentioned.... l would hope the ones yet to be delivered come with them as it would spare some digging / redoing l imagine. You can see that discussion on page 31.
the warning lights changed with E311. everything after has the new lights

Why did they change the lighting from Federal Signal to Whelen with the new Engines? I think their sharp, but also noticeable with the addition on the front grills.