News of Members

raybrag

Congratulations, Willy!  You now have convinced a certain retired Battalion Chief who shall remain nameless of the joy and harmony in extolling your traits!  Frank is giddy, just barely in control!

Don't forget to take your Taco Bell with you wherever you go.!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrqIq5hBFSw

nfd2004

On this Memorial Day, 2020 I would like to pass on an interesting story about member, Joe Materia, aka "mack". Some of us know that Joe is a West Point graduate and a Retired U.S. Army Colonel.

But Joe was also one of the U.S. Military Members to be assigned as an HONOR GUARD at the TOMB OF THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER.

Those of us who have visited there know the precision detail that goes on 24 hours a day, every day of the year, regardless of the weather.

On this Memorial Day, 2020 I believe only family members of those Military Heroes will be allowed into Arlington Cemetery due to the COVID-19 issues. Also that Arlington Cemetery is closed because of it.

But those specially selected Honor Guards will continue to guard Americas "Tomb of the Unknown Soldier"

So I ask; "HOW DO WE THANK ALL OF OUR MILITARY VETERANS FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE FOR ALL OF US" ?

nfd2004

When I showed that picture of my buddy Mr fdce54 to a couple of my lady friends and I asked them what they thought, they all told me about the same thing.

“No offense Willy but your friend is no Bert Reynolds or Robert Redford”.

fdce54

When I showed that picture of my buddy Mr fdce54 to a couple of my lady friends and I asked them what they thought, they all told me about the same thing.

“No offense Willy but your friend is no Bert Reynolds or Robert Redford”.
First of all, did your lady friends have their glasses on? Secondly, we have seen photos of your lady friends. And last but definitely not last, I am decades younger than those two gentlemen you mentioned and I have not needed hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery. I am the real young deal. So i don't want to be compared to those two old goats you mentioned.

raybrag

First of all, did your lady friends have their glasses on? Secondly, we have seen photos of your lady friends. And last but definitely not last, I am decades younger than those two gentlemen you mentioned and I have not needed hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery. I am the real young deal. So i don't want to be compared to those two old goats you mentioned.
Who you callin' an old goat?
1*rT2XsVfnFDO4_ROCEwxwfw.jpg

nfd2004

June 2nd is a very special day here.

We want to wish our good friend Mr Frankie Donohue, aka "fdce54", a very Happy Birthday today.

We can see a photo of our good friend just above in reply # 1449 by his good buddy, "raybrag". Oops - sorry I mean # 1444.

So let us all join in singing along with Franks friends of Sesame St wishing Frankie D a very Happy Birthday.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-_xhn_PhSY

Signal73

Happy Birthday Frank..Make sure you have a rain check for Willy to take you out for some burgers lol

68jk09

Happy Belated Birthday Frank.....Best Wishes For Many More Healthy & Happy Ones.