News of Members

CFDMarshal

Dan - You were terrific. You can tell a story and make us feel we were there with you. The experiences you have had, the things you have done and the people you have worked with are amazing - and a credit to who you are. We all appreciate Glory Days. Please sign me up for a copy of your book. Most of all, you are a good guy - a terrific person who has done so much for so many people. Thank you Dan!
I concur, I would even like to be in on the publishing if needed. What do you say Johnny Gage?

nfd2004

Dan, most of us here got to know you because of your GREAT Contributions to this site.

But I'd like to also mention about one of the members of this site who actually played a huge part in getting this site off and running.

He is a Yonkers Police Lt who goes by the user name of "Truck 4". Being good friends with this site owner way back in the beginning stages he helped FDNY Lt Tommy Bendick to get the boost that got things going as it is today.

"Truck 4" as he is known here, is a family man and these days pretty occupied with that. Although sometimes he does contribute to the rundowns and incidents of the Yonkers FD.

These days with the difficulties of being a police officer, "Truck 4" has always been very respectful to firefighters. He did contribute to this site in order to make it successful during it's very early stages.

In addition to that, from a personnel level, I greatly appreciate the fact that he was so good to me.

These days we don't hear too much from him. But he is out in the streets of Yonkers, doing his best during this very difficult time to keep the peace within a city of near 200,000 people.

Truck 4, we wish you all the best and please be safe out there.

JohnnyGage

Right on Willy, I believe, especially on this terrific site that we all support our Brothers in Blue for their sacrifice and difficult working conditions that are unprecedented. Salute to Truck 4 Brother!

A special thank you to two good buddies Mack and Elwood for their very kind encouraging words (who knows?). The stories are fun to do, and I'll bet as Willy mentioned there are a ton more great stories waiting to break out from Garrett, Chief JK , Chief Bob, Capt John and Capt Dan that need to be shared.

And thanks to all the viewers who have contacted me with their wonderful thoughts and support too. It has truly been my pleasure.

I think when this virus thing blows over we need to think about a real Ho-down in Bayside! Stay safe and well Brothers.
Best always, Dan/Johnny KMG-365

johnd248

Great show, Johnny. Still can't figure out why, in your travels, you never put in a transfer to E 248, The Heart of Flatbush. LOL

nfd2004

Today, August 9th we have a Very Special Birthday to celebrate.

The guy that made this all possible.

The BOSS of Nycfire.net

FDNY Lt Tommy Bendick celebrates his Birthday today.

So a very Happy Birthday to the Boss of the outfit

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePR_flAAbuk

68jk09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM....BEST WISHES FOR MANY MORE HAPPY & HEALTHY ONES.....