News of Members

When I showed that picture of my buddy Mr fdce54 to a couple of my lady friends and I asked them what they thought, they all told me about the same thing.

“No offense Willy but your friend is no Bert Reynolds or Robert Redford”.

When I showed that picture of my buddy Mr fdce54 to a couple of my lady friends and I asked them what they thought, they all told me about the same thing.

“No offense Willy but your friend is no Bert Reynolds or Robert Redford”.
First of all, did your lady friends have their glasses on? Secondly, we have seen photos of your lady friends. And last but definitely not last, I am decades younger than those two gentlemen you mentioned and I have not needed hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery. I am the real young deal. So i don't want to be compared to those two old goats you mentioned.

First of all, did your lady friends have their glasses on? Secondly, we have seen photos of your lady friends. And last but definitely not last, I am decades younger than those two gentlemen you mentioned and I have not needed hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery. I am the real young deal. So i don't want to be compared to those two old goats you mentioned.

Who you callin' an old goat?
1*rT2XsVfnFDO4_ROCEwxwfw.jpg

June 2nd is a very special day here.

We want to wish our good friend Mr Frankie Donohue, aka "fdce54", a very Happy Birthday today.

We can see a photo of our good friend just above in reply # 1449 by his good buddy, "raybrag". Oops - sorry I mean # 1444.

So let us all join in singing along with Franks friends of Sesame St wishing Frankie D a very Happy Birthday.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-_xhn_PhSY

Happy Birthday Frank..Make sure you have a rain check for Willy to take you out for some burgers lol