News of Members

Best news I've heard all day! Welcome home, Doug! and stay away from 319 for another month or so . . . no matter WHAT you want to do. Thanks for updating us, Willy.

Best news I've heard all day! Welcome home, Doug! and stay away from 319 for another month or so . . . no matter WHAT you want to do. Thanks for updating us, Willy.
raybrag...
l actually haven't gone by 319 . For myself l walked into 319 on my birthday June 29.2019 for the last time after buffing there for
60 YEARS... Things have changed. New bosses allot of new probies and guys less than 5 years. The firehouse just isn't the same. i wish everyone all the best and hope they have long safe careers. 319 will always be part of my life. l was honored enough to meet the greatest firefighters and bosses during the war years in East New York during 319s interchange days from 1970 thru 1980 with 332. Also in the later years Chief Kleehauss was the Batt commander in the 46 and Bob Turner also another Batt commander in the 46. i can on and on but we would be here for years. Also the most important are the great members in this group that keep me going. Brad l just wish l could type faster and beat you to a post..lol.
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE POSTS YOU SENT ME WISHING A SPEEDY RECOVERY. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.
Doug Marra. aka AuxWarYearsCapt

Last edited:
March 19th is a very special day. It is our very popular "Johnny Gage's Birthday".

So Dan, we want to wish you a Very Happy Birthday with plenty more ahead. Enjoy yourself and THANK YOU for sharing your stories here with us.

Hope to see you soon - Uncle Wilfred D, aka Willy

Chief and members here, with summer coming, can you just picture your Uncle Wilfred D on the beach in his lounge chair, sporting that fancy "firefighter beach sky piece". There'll be No Stopping those bikini girls, that's for sure.
Lmao!

March 19th is a very special day. It is our very popular "Johnny Gage's Birthday".

So Dan, we want to wish you a Very Happy Birthday with plenty more ahead. Enjoy yourself and THANK YOU for sharing your stories here with us.

Thank you Willy and all my buddies here on this site! I had a wonderful day, thanks for remembering!BDCake.jpg

Dan Best wishes for a Happy & Healthy Birthday & for many more.....Thank You for your work on this site.

Dan Happy Birthday brother ...Enjoy!