News of Members

Bill was also a volunteer with me in Fairfield before he went “on the job” in more than one department in CT. LOL

Bill was also a volunteer with me in Fairfield before he went “on the job” in more than one department in CT. LOL

Right John, "johnd248", he was also a volunteer in Fairfield. Then became a career firefighter in Fairfield. THEN.... a career firefighter in Stamford before going on the job in Bridgeport.

Quite a resume:
1) Volunteer Firefighter in Fairfield
2) NYC Fire Patrol - Patrol 1, I think
3) Career Firefighter in Fairfield
4) Career Firefighter in Stamford
5) Career Firefighter in Bridgeport
6) Now Volunteer Firefighter in Cumberland County, VA

I guess for him, it's kinda in the blood.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Retired FDNY B/C Jack Kleehaas, aka "68jk09" today, April 4th.

Chief we wish you many more happy and healthy years ahead.

We also greatly appreciate your contributions to us here on the site.

In addition to that, THANK YOU for inviting many of us to several events over the years, as well as introducing us to so many other highly respected members of the FDNY, Buffs, and Dispatchers

Chief JK, we wish you a Happy Birthday and a Happy Easter too.

Willy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Retired FDNY B/C Jack Kleehaas, aka "68jk09" today, April 4th.

Chief we wish you many more happy and healthy years ahead.

We also greatly appreciate your contributions to us here on the site.

In addition to that, THANK YOU for inviting many of us to several events over the years, as well as introducing us to so many other highly respected members of the FDNY, Buffs, and Dispatchers

Chief JK, we wish you a Happy Birthday and a Happy Easter too.

Willy
Happy birthday Chief JK! Happy Easter

Happy Birthday Chief. Hope you have a great day

And also thank you for everything you've done for us over the years. Please God we'll see you in Maggie May's soon

Have a Happy Birthday Chief and thanks for all the information in your posts about the job. If I'm correct you are also a Veteran so thank you for your service.👍