News of Members

As I understand it, today March 19th is Retired FDNYs Bravest, Dan Potter's Birthday.

Dan, aka "johnnygage", who spent his career working FDNYs Ladder 38, Ladder 112, Ladder 5, Ladder 10, and Ladder 31, is of course well known to many of us throughout this web site.
PLUS;
A gentleman who loved the job and has shared many of his stories with us, including the very popular "Glory Days" stories from his early "NYC- EMS Days", followed by his days as a "Washington, DC Firefighter".

He has also shared with us here, the many helmet photos in the very popular, "Vintage FDNY War Years Lids".

Dan has also been a guest on the very popular podcast called; "Gettin' Salty", which many of us enjoy as well

Most of us know that Dan is also in the process of writing a book titled; "They Saved New York".
Many of us are looking forward to it, hopefully to be released soon.

THANK YOU DAN for all you do.
"We Wish You Many More Happy, and Healthy Birthdays To Come"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dan.
Now Dan, "Mr Johnny Gage", on your Special Day, "this ones for YOU"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1dN8Ycqby4

Happy Birthday Dan! Here's to you..........

Attachments

• f16539ab42e577c4ba3163203505e9e0.png
    f16539ab42e577c4ba3163203505e9e0.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 5
  • thJDGZSE3T.jpg
    thJDGZSE3T.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 5
As I understand it, today March 19th is Retired FDNYs Bravest, Dan Potter's Birthday.

Dan, aka "johnnygage", who spent his career working FDNYs Ladder 38, Ladder 112, Ladder 5, Ladder 10, and Ladder 31, is of course well known to many of us throughout this web site.
PLUS;
A gentleman who loved the job and has shared many of his stories with us, including the very popular "Glory Days" stories from his early "NYC- EMS Days", followed by his days as a "Washington, DC Firefighter".

He has also shared with us here, the many helmet photos in the very popular, "Vintage FDNY War Years Lids".

Dan has also been a guest on the very popular podcast called; "Gettin' Salty", which many of us enjoy as well

Most of us know that Dan is also in the process of writing a book titled; "They Saved New York".
Many of us are looking forward to it, hopefully to be released soon.

THANK YOU DAN for all you do.
"We Wish You Many More Happy, and Healthy Birthdays To Come"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dan.
Now Dan, "Mr Johnny Gage", on your Special Day, "this ones for YOU"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1dN8Ycqby4
Happy Birthday Brother!

Thank you my friends! I enjoyed a very special day today, my bride treated me to a nice steak joint. Had clams, a ribeye steak and knocked back a couple of Grey Goose martinis then home for some outrageous Chocolate Devils Food birthday cake. I'm haveing a great day, thank you all for your kind well wishes! Best to all, Johnny Gage/ Dan Potter.