News of Members

THANK YOU ALL FOR THOSE HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES.

You Guys Sure Made My Day.

I am very THANKFUL for what I have and for good friends like you

In my 73 years, I've had over 50 years of being able to buff the FDNY.
The department that I feel is the GREATEST IN THE WORLD.

I was blessed to be able to do the job I loved doing for 30 years
All while learning from the FDNY
For me, as that saying goes: "if you love your job you never work a day in your life"
That's how I look back on it.

Like so many of us, "I wish I could do it all over again".

A new chapter began when I joined this web site, 15 years ago.
I feel I owe it all to our good friend, this site owner, Retired FDNY Captain John Bendick.

Being a part of this web site, for me is; "The gift that just keeps on giving".

Thank you ALL
Big Hugs

THE GRAND POO-BAH,
Mr Willy

mack

Administrator
Please see special thread to celebrate Captain John Benedict's birthday already started in the General Section above.

mack

Administrator
BC Steve Elliott - now retired and also recovering from recent surgery - picked up by scanner a reported fire close to his home yesterday. Steve responded with a friend and they both extinguished a brush fire with a hose and some tools in the rear of a home before county fire units arrived. The fire was close to a home and was started by a gas lawn mower.

Good job, Steve.

BC Steve Elliott - now retired and also recovering from recent surgery - picked up by scanner a reported fire close to his home yesterday. Steve responded with a friend and they both extinguished a brush fire with a hose and some tools in the rear of a home before county fire units arrived. The fire was close to a home and was started by a gas lawn mower.

Good job, Steve.
Never off duty....good job Steve