NOT "FORCIBLE" ENTRY.

NOT FORCIBLE ENTRY ........ JUST SOME ALTERNATIVE METHODS....(a little lengthy but has some info that could be useful in some situations) for some Drill/Discussion pick out the interesting portions & mark the times & you can move thru the presentation.....

Last edited:
Not only remember it...Still use one. Only it has a 24 inch length! But it saves the back... Also have seen it in a "man in machine" kit. I

Hey Squad 51... I'm a new member (NFG) . have been a guest for several years but decided to join after realizing, I have worked with many of the brothers on the site and keeping track of my old companies. Any way back to your question...The short answer is as a protective barrier when using the whizzer saw or dremel tool. It has to be an older metal one not a flimsy one the make today. The rounded edges and the curve of the blade makes it easy to slide against the skin and the bent end makes it easy to hold in place and control movement. The hole can also be use with para cord to secure it , if needed. The sizable width of the blade and being tapered helps dissipate the heat, and make them stackable for more thickness. As for the "man in machine kit". 68jk09 has written a prior post on the who.. what and when of the kit He did an excellent job, but then again, I would not except any thing less from Jack!. R2 developed the first one and we all followed suite. tweaking it to are own needs. One day at drill with the kit and tools we found an old shoe horn and we tried it and added to the kit. Hence the shoe horn story!! ..One last thought...Drilling is the key to proficiency! The drill is only as good as you make it and don't be afraid to think out of the box and then try the crazy ideas. Hell.. sometimes they really workout and sometimes they don't (fubar) but this is how you add tools to the box..

👆 very popular for locking classroom doors from the inside, in the event of a lockdown