NYPD.

68jk09

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
12,467
NJ PD SPEAKS OUT ON lilo brancato jr......  https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/53851618_1719055041573365_4566111703837704192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=6150bf63dfc027025c9ee7497466907e&oe=5D4CB43E
 

68jk09

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
12,467
^^^^^^^ CONTINUED REST IN PEACE TO OUR BROTHER IN BLUE.... https://images.findagrave.com/photos/2017/179/12666124_1498758461.jpg
 

STAjo

Active member
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
3,201
68jk09 said:
^^^^^^^ CONTINUED REST IN PEACE TO OUR BROTHER IN BLUE.... https://images.findagrave.com/photos/2017/179/12666124_1498758461.jpg
  AMEN.  :'(
 

BoroCall

Active member
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
1,054
68jk09 said:
WALKOUT OF NYPD CHIEF (He even brought treats for the Canines)...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=VaCGj86yieg
WOW - I wish I could have been there - a very very well deserved & earned retirement, may god bless for many wonderful years ahead!
 

68jk09

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
12,467
COP SHOT 4-18-19...PRAYERS FOR A FULL RECOVERY FOR OUR BROTHER IN BLUE...  https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=Q0u5XKT_Eaiv_QaOoJPADw&q=cop+shot+in+washington+heights&oq=COP+SHOT+&gs_l=psy-ab.1.1.0i131j0i3j0l8.2842.6109..9154...0.0..0.173.633.8j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....0.bXsfscsVcIs
 

Lebby

Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2015
Messages
241
68jk09 said:
COP SHOT 4-18-19...PRAYERS FOR A FULL RECOVERY FOR OUR BROTHER IN BLUE...  https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=Q0u5XKT_Eaiv_QaOoJPADw&q=cop+shot+in+washington+heights&oq=COP+SHOT+&gs_l=psy-ab.1.1.0i131j0i3j0l8.2842.6109..9154...0.0..0.173.633.8j1......0....1..gws-wiz.....0.bXsfscsVcIs
Thankfully he was only grazed twice, walked out of the hospital this morning. The 16th was a bit crazy last night, there was another shooting close to our boarder with the 11th.
 

68jk09

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
12,467
NYPD FLAG IS 100 YEARS OLD....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1CeKoC6yj4
 

nfd2004

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 22, 2007
Messages
5,752
68jk09 said:
NYPD FLAG IS 100 YEARS OLD....  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1CeKoC6yj4
Thank you Chief JK for passing this onto us, as the NYPD celebrates it's ONE HUNDRED Years of the New York City's FINEST Flag and the story that goes with it.
 

68jk09

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
12,467
SAD...  https://abc7ny.com/9th-nypd-officer-dies-by-suicide-this-year/5468228/
 

68jk09

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
12,467
REST IN PEACE TO OUR BROTHER IN BLUE...  nydailynews.com
Off-duty NYPD cop dies after suffering medical episode while driving in the Bronx
Thomas Tracy
2-3 minutes

An off-duty NYPD officer died early Saturday after he suffered a medical episode while driving in the Bronx and crashed into a tree, police said.

Officer Shane Sullivan, 27, had just finished his shift at the 43rd Precinct and was driving his Chevrolet down Sedgwick Ave. near Hillman Ave. near the Jerome Park Reservoir in Kingsbridge Heights just after midnight when he fell unconscious, possibly from a heart attack, authorities and sources said.


The Chevrolet veered off the road and struck a nearby tree. Medics rushed the officer to North Central Bronx Hospital where he died.

The young officer had been with the NYPD for three years, police said.

?Our hearts are truly heavy today as we mourn the loss of Police Officer Shane Sullivan," the 43rd Precinct tweeted Saturday evening. ?'Sully' was a young, kind, and humble Officer who will be missed by all who knew him. We also keep his family and friends in our prayers during this difficult time. #FidelisAdMortem."

The city medical examiner will determine his exact cause of death.

 

nfd2004

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 22, 2007
Messages
5,752
68jk09 said:
REST IN PEACE TO OUR BROTHER IN BLUE...  nydailynews.com
Off-duty NYPD cop dies after suffering medical episode while driving in the Bronx
Thomas Tracy
2-3 minutes

An off-duty NYPD officer died early Saturday after he suffered a medical episode while driving in the Bronx and crashed into a tree, police said.

Officer Shane Sullivan, 27, had just finished his shift at the 43rd Precinct and was driving his Chevrolet down Sedgwick Ave. near Hillman Ave. near the Jerome Park Reservoir in Kingsbridge Heights just after midnight when he fell unconscious, possibly from a heart attack, authorities and sources said.


The Chevrolet veered off the road and struck a nearby tree. Medics rushed the officer to North Central Bronx Hospital where he died.

The young officer had been with the NYPD for three years, police said.

?Our hearts are truly heavy today as we mourn the loss of Police Officer Shane Sullivan," the 43rd Precinct tweeted Saturday evening. ?'Sully' was a young, kind, and humble Officer who will be missed by all who knew him. We also keep his family and friends in our prayers during this difficult time. #FidelisAdMortem."

The city medical examiner will determine his exact cause of death.
ONLY 27 years old. A young member of the NYPD with THREE Years of serving the City of New York.

THANK YOU Officer Sullivan and during your short lifetime, you have served and protected thousands who depended on you to keep them safe.

Although taken from us much too soon, YOU Served Your Purpose In Life Well.

Our sincere condolences to your family and friends, and to the members of the NYPD.

May You Rest In Peace
 

FDNY793727

Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2013
Messages
837
"Aviation practices utilizing the Bambi bucket during training. In a coordinated effort with the @FDNY the #NYPD deploys the bucket to battle difficult to reach brush fires. Filled by dipping in a nearby water source the bucket can deliver 180 gallons of water to remote locations."

https://twitter.com/NYPDSpecialops/status/1175063631756701696?s=20
 

68jk09

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
12,467
https://www.foxnews.com/faith-values/rabbi-nypd-longest-serving-officer
 

memory master

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
2,732
A very, very nice gentleman. I had the honor of driving him one night from his home in Forest Hills. I don't recall the reason why or where I took him, but truly a splendid gentleman.
 

Signal73

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
9,044
Rest In Peace Sir

?NYPD Police Officer Brian Mulkeen, a 33-yr-old Bronx cop, was killed about 12:30 am while doing the courageous work New Yorkers needed him to do. He served for nearly 7 years. There is no worse a moment in our profession than this. Please keep Brian?s family & colleagues in your thoughts?. -Commissioner O?Neill

https://abc7ny.com/nypd-officer-suspect-killed-in-the-bronx/5576357/
 

nfd2004

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 22, 2007
Messages
5,752
Signal73 said:
Rest In Peace Sir

?NYPD Police Officer Brian Mulkeen, a 33-yr-old Bronx cop, was killed about 12:30 am while doing the courageous work New Yorkers needed him to do. He served for nearly 7 years. There is no worse a moment in our profession than this. Please keep Brian?s family & colleagues in your thoughts?. -Commissioner O?Neill

https://abc7ny.com/nypd-officer-suspect-killed-in-the-bronx/5576357/
Very sad news for the family, the friends and members of the NYPD today. NYPD Police Officer Brian Mulkeen shot and killed in the Bronx.

My prayers go out to the family and friends as well as the members of the NYPD.

Last night, another police officer was shot and killed in the Houston, Texas area. I believe that was at a traffic stop and when the police officer turned to walk back to his car, he was shot in the back of the head. As happens so many times, the suspect has a long criminal history yet is out there roaming the streets.

As a Country, we better wake up and start to be more concerned with protecting our police officers and good, honest civilians, rather than protecting these criminals. As it stands, the criminals have more rights than the victims.

Today, we mourn the loss of these very brave police officers. Good people taken away from our society just trying to do their job.
 

fdce54

Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
984
May Officer Mulkeen Rest in Peace. Prayers for his family, friends and fellow officers. A young life lost just doing his job.
 
Joined
Jun 10, 2017
Messages
333
RIP, I heard some radio chatter on Bronx?s frequencies about an officer shot. I didn?t realize the extent of the injuries until today. May he Rest In Peace.
 
Top