OUR FIREHOUSE STORIES

T1DeadEndKid

In these trying times, where people are losing their jobs or worse losing a loved one or a close friend we must stay strong.. At this time, we can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. So it is up us to follow the instructions of our local authorities, the President and the experts.
It is said that laughter or even a smile is the best medicine. Help people keep their spirits up.
In my experience, firemen (firefighters) no matter where they are from, are the same,. Every firehouse has it cast of clowns. We love our job and look forward to going to work. Many of us are small children in a big persons body. Having fun at work helps us with the stress and misery we see every day.
When I talk to a new kid they want to known what is was like before the PC Police. If you have a story to share from whatever dept. you are from lets hear it. Lets see if we can get a glimpse of that light at the end of the tunnel.
Please stay safe and those of you still on the line Thank You.
God Bless

Hi. Being that you are an administrator of this forum, may I ask if would it be appropriate to post a request here to gather some stories for a podcast/radio show I am producing for a college radio station ( with the permission of the story tellers of course). The show will feature funny firehouse stories and unusual things encountered on the job. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

nfd2004

Hi. Being that you are an administrator of this forum, may I ask if would it be appropriate to post a request here to gather some stories for a podcast/radio show I am producing for a college radio station ( with the permission of the story tellers of course). The show will feature funny firehouse stories and unusual things encountered on the job. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Richie S., aka "T1DeadEndKid", advised me that he has done a couple of recent videos with a couple of guys from the FDNY. The videos are based on some funny firehouse stories.

I have been in contact with Richie "T1DeadEndKid" to tell him one of my funny firehouse stories that I call; "Quit Your Job - We're Millionaires". He's asked me to join him in an upcoming Zoom that he has set up.
Of course some of my good friends here will tell you that once I get on a roll; "Okay Willy - Your time is up".

Anybody who has spent any amount of time in a firehouse certainly has a few classic stores to tell. Sometimes I think there's a few firefighters who might have missed their calling. Maybe they should have become comedians instead. They sure could have made A LOT MORE MONEY.

Anyway, if you'd like to tell a couple of Your Firehouse stories please contact Richie S., aka "T1DeadEndKid", through a private message here and I'm sure he'll be glad to hear from you and he will get back to you asap.