OUR FIREHOUSE STORIES

Hi. Being that you are an administrator of this forum, may I ask if would it be appropriate to post a request here to gather some stories for a podcast/radio show I am producing for a college radio station ( with the permission of the story tellers of course). The show will feature funny firehouse stories and unusual things encountered on the job. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Richie S., aka "T1DeadEndKid", advised me that he has done a couple of recent videos with a couple of guys from the FDNY. The videos are based on some funny firehouse stories.

I have been in contact with Richie "T1DeadEndKid" to tell him one of my funny firehouse stories that I call; "Quit Your Job - We're Millionaires". He's asked me to join him in an upcoming Zoom that he has set up.
Of course some of my good friends here will tell you that once I get on a roll; "Okay Willy - Your time is up".

Anybody who has spent any amount of time in a firehouse certainly has a few classic stores to tell. Sometimes I think there's a few firefighters who might have missed their calling. Maybe they should have become comedians instead. They sure could have made A LOT MORE MONEY.

Anyway, if you'd like to tell a couple of Your Firehouse stories please contact Richie S., aka "T1DeadEndKid", through a private message here and I'm sure he'll be glad to hear from you and he will get back to you asap.

I recently did a zoom meeting with Richie S., aka "T1DeadEndKid". I wanted to give him one of those funny firehouse stories that I called; "Quit Your Job - We're Millionaires".

After contacting him on a message through this site, he gave me his phone number and email address and we set a date and time to do the zoom. He had everything set up and sent me the direct link to use when he planned to start. It was very easy to do.

He presented himself as a true gentleman and he explained to me that he was doing this through his job.

I think everything went great. He also has done a few others with a couple of other guys.

He calls it the "Firehouse Follies Podcast". I've heard stories told about "Fallout", "The Fish Dinner", "Dog Food Dip", and a few others.

If you have a couple of funny Firehouse stories that you might like to share, send him a message through this site.

This is a podcast I made as a college class assignment and will develop further. Check it out. I welcome any comments or advice to help make this better. Many thanks to NFD2004 for his help.

Last edited: