Paint "Artwork"

Hi folks,

from time to time i'm producing little graphics with Microsoft paint.
They are very simple but i put a lot of effort in each one to make it as realistic as possible and still keep it as small as possible.
(Sometimes i do bigger ones)

Since i live in Germany these graphics are mainly showing german fire trucks.
But in the last time i decided to try out some USA/New York stuff.

Maybe you guys like my stuff.
Your feedback is very much appreciated. :)

Foam Tender Unit

High Rise Unit 1

Collapse Rescue 1

NYPD Chopper

NYPD ESU

Squad 61 + 2nd Piece

Battalion 13

New Squad (Marauder II)

Reserve Rescue (Mack/General Safety)

Satelite 1

Old Rescue 1

TSU 1

Hazmat 1 + 2nd Piece

Dale County Quint 55 (Fictious)

Rescue Engine 44 (Fictious)

P.S : If you want to see some of the german ones feel free to ask.

Kind Regards
Christoph_51 ;)

"Christoph_51", just as "Raybrag" said on another thread here, you are really talented. Some people really have been given unique skills.

This kind of talent reminds me another member on this site. His name is Tom E, aka "Gman" and he builds model fire trucks from scratch. We have a thread here dedicated to him.

We have a member here who has taken some of the best FDNY photographs of the busy 1980s I know of and he has them on his site. His name is Mike D and he goes by "mikeindabronx" here. His web site is www.fdnysbravest.com . Check it out if you haven't seen it.

We have a member here from Ireland that visits us once a year. His user name is "Irish". A great guy.

We have members here who have stories to tell from every walk of life. They also have their special talents.

Welcome to this site and needless to say, your work is very detailed and impressive.

Thank you for your compliments.

Concerning the many unique skills of the members here I do think the same about them being very important for a forum.
I'm astonished over and over again what great thing people are able to do and that's what keeps it interesting.

I've already checked out Mike D's site and it's great and it even gave me some inspiration for my
next artwork-project  8)

I think it's going to be a Mack CF.
I don't know if  i'll do a truck or an engine but if i'ts going to be an Engine it probably will come in two versions. (A "standard"-version and a colour that wasn't so long around in the Fdny  ;) )

Due to a lack of time i have only one version for you.
But i think it came out pretty well. And there are so many possibilities what to do with that cab. (Tower Ladder,Squad-Body etc.)  ;D

Edit:

There is a thread on here that goes back to 2011 (?) in which "R1SmokeEater" posted a bunch of fire apparatus photos (in Apparatus Section - I think) of rigs from the FDNY, Boston, Providence, R.I., Springfield, Ma., etc. Those pictures can be found on: www.flickr.com/photos/64984462@N06/

If you ever wanted to do prints of any of these rigs, "R1" - posted them for us.

Thank you very much.
Those are some rare photos!
Even if I can't draw at this moment because of a lack of time (As I mentioned earlier) it is a pleasure to look at them.

I'm really a fan of the rigs of the 80's.
Especially the Macks are nice but also the first generation of the "new" Seagraves (The JB-Series without the grill)  ;)