Paint "Artwork"

Now back to the German stuff  ;D

Rescue-Engine/Pumper (Karlsruhe Career-Fire-Department)

Mercedes Sprinter Ambulance from the "Arbeiter Samariter Bund"

Special ambulance for people of heavy weight. (The stretcher is designed for 661 pounds) (Stuttgart Career-Fire-Department)

Ambulance on a very uncommon DAF-Chassis (Dorsten Volunteer-Fire-Department)

Special ambulance for people of heavy weight (Herne Career-Fire-Department)

Man, this thread remains very silent. :D

I think it's time for a little survey:
Which vehicle would you like me to draw next time?

It can be nearly everything, as long as it's an emergency-vehicle (FD/Ambulance/Police) AND there are good photos of it. (Side View etc.)  ;)

By the way - Fresh from the oven-  ;D
MERV 3

Your TSU is especially nice PS, have you ever considered posting any of your art to: http://www.juniorgeneral.org/index.php/figure/figureList/modern#78  - they have a lot of the same type of work

Here is one of my favorite paintings done by Paul Walsh. He is noted for many of his EXCELLENT paintings, including many of the FDNY.

Paul is a Deputy Chief in one of Connecticut's larger cities. His father is a Retired Captain from the Hartford Fire Dept. who later served as Chief in a smaller, active city in Ct as well.

Paul has a brother on the FDNY, as well as a younger family member, who recently started with the New Haven Fire Dept. Pauls grandfather was also a Volunteer Fire Chief in a smaller town in Ct.

www.fineartamerica.com/featured/tower-ladder-44-south-bronx-paul-walsh.html

Here is a link to some of the paintings that Paul Walsh has done, including his story and many of his FDNY paintings.

www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/paul-walsh.html?tab=artworkgalleries&artworkgalleryid=28703