The Very Talented "guitarman314"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tom.

In the above photo (please click on) we see an example of your talent in building custom made model fire trucks. This was back in the basement of your Staten Island home a few years ago. Of course now you reside in the Sunshine State of warm, sunny Florida.

You also became known as "guitarman" because of your talent playing background guitar for many of those very famous Great Doo Wop and Motown groups.

You buffed the South Bronx fire companies during their busiest FDNY War Years. As I remember while living near the very busy Engine 60 and Ladder 17.

You also worked in a Yonkers Post Office along with the well know, famous David Berkowictz, now as the "44 caliber killer" in a time of terror he created in NYC.

You reached to a supervisor in the Post Office in the Bronx at Grand Concourse and 161 St (?).

Tom, Happy Birthday and as we see, you have earned yourself quite an impressive resume over the years.

Best wishes for many Happy and Healthy Years to come.

Uncle Willy D

First l have to wish the G-Man a very happy birthday. While visiting Tom at his house a few times l was always lucky enough for him to make me 2 pumpers that l proudly still display in my little buff room in the basement.
Tom asked for a few pics of E 319s
51 Ward LaFrance and CD-22s
1952 Ward LaFrance. When l picked them up l couldn't believe the pumpers were exactly the same as those rigs l rode on years ago. Thanks G-Man and continue doing what you do best.
Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY

gym

Easy to remember your birthday as we share the same. Still have about 12 of your models proudly displayed and although my fdny models now exceed 110, yours have the best locations because of their one of a kind uniqueness. Stay well and Happy Birthday, Jimmy.

Easy to remember your birthday as we share the same. Still have about 12 of your models proudly displayed and although my fdny models now exceed 110, yours have the best locations because of their one of a kind uniqueness. Stay well and Happy Birthday, Jimmy.

Happy Birthday Jimmy, aka "gym", and many more

I see Tom hasn't acknowledged these posts.
He must be on other sites - the G-Man Theory in practice!

Thanks guys, I've been busy with lots of other things like my wife's "HONEY DO" lists and believe it or not, I moved here in October but still haven't unpacked more than half of my model collection.
We can get a crew to come help Tom!