BETTER TO STAY 6 FT APART:

CAN YOU NAME THESE BOMBSHELLS?

A.

B.

C.

☆☆☆☆  STAY SAFE, BE WELL ! ☆☆☆☆

A. Barbara Feldon a.k.a. Agent 99
C. Brigitte Bardot

B looked vaguely familiar.  I had to do some research, so I'll give others a chance.
I'll post the answer if "No" one gets it.

t123ken said:
C. Brigitte Bardot

B looked vaguely familiar.  I had to do some research, so I'll give others a chance.
Ursula Andress?

t123ken said:
C. Brigitte Bardot

Mr Johnny G., I certainly appreciate all those pictures that you have posted here of what I call; "When We Were Kids". It was so much fun during a very simple time. All of us kids on the block played together.

I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to pass some of those pictures around for my other "Baby Boomer Generation Friends" to see too. I'm sure it will put a smile on their faces, like it did on mine.

Thanks Dan for all you do here for us. Your topics and photos are GREAT and GREATLY APPRECIATED by so many of us here.

(Mr Gage, Is that the way you wanted me to say it ? ......LOL) Sorry Dan, just couldn't resist that.

QUOTE from First Paragraph - Glory Days - page 1 - as told by Johnny Gage:

"The Grand PooBah - Mr Willy"

nfd2004 said:
Mr Johnny G., I certainly appreciate all those pictures that you have posted here of what I call; "When We Were Kids". It was so much fun during a very simple time. All of us kids on the block played together.

I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to pass some of those pictures around for my other "Baby Boomer Generation Friends" to see too. I'm sure it will put a smile on their faces, like it did on mine.

Thanks Dan for all you do here for us. Your topics and photos are GREAT and GREATLY APPRECIATED by so many of us here.

(Mr Gage, Is that the way you wanted me to say it ? ......LOL) Sorry Dan, just couldn't resist that.

QUOTE from First Paragraph - Glory Days - page 1 - as told by Johnny Gage:

"The Grand PooBah - Mr Willy"

Well said, Willy. Dan has been a tremendous addition to the site.

NO. 30; "THE NAKED CITY"

Then....

.....Today

REMEMBER SATURDAY MORNINGS?

NAME THE BOMBSHELLS:

A.

B.

C.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"TAKE MY ADVICE, AT ANY PRICE, A _ _ _ _ _ _ _  LIKE _ _ _ _ _ _ _  IS MIGHTY NICE!

In the number 30 above "before & after"  ^^^^ you know the saying "the more things change the more they remain the same" ....  well in the post they did NOT remain the same ..... 209 a Great FF Unit has long since been disbanded & is not available to respond to Park & Kent Aves .... the demographics of the intersection surrounding Park & Kent Aves has also changed from Puerto Rican to Hassidic expanding from the South side of BDWAY in Williamsburg .....notice on the front of 209 above the "0" is a Company installed light....too bad there is not a better shot that could be enlarged of the 209 logo on the front corner of the Rig below & forward of the Chauffeurs mirror....it was a Woody Woodpecker with a Helmet smoking a cigar ..... of course back then they were a Rapid Water Pumper  with the "Flying Sperm Bubble " on the doors.

JohnnyGage said:
Wow! You guys are on top of the Bombshells!
Dan, Willy D would have beaten us in identifying all the Bombshells being the ladies man that he is but it was past his bedtime.

NO. 31: "THE NAKED CITY"

REMEMBER THIS TELEVISION SHOW?

"GOING DOWN THAT LONG LONESOME HIGHWAY, ....................."

BUDDY L AND TONKA RIGS:

AFTER THIS MASKED  _ _ _ _  RANGER AND HIS SIDEKICK _ _ _ _ _  SAVED THE DAY, WHAT DID HE LEAVE BEHIND?

A silver bullet.

Mostly Tonka Toys above, with a Buddy L first, and the only Structo fire truck I've ever seen next. Nice find, Dan.

LONE "RANGER" & HIS SIDEKICK "TONTO".....The Lone Ranger would leave behind a Silver Bullet.......what most people don't know is when Tonto refered to the Lone Ranger as "Kemosabee" sp.... it actually meant "shithead" !