Ugly/Not Ugly

If you recall LJs name was floating around as the next Fire Commissioner only a short few years ago.

Last edited:
If you recall LT's name was floating around as the next Fire Commissioner only a short few years ago.

Mr Gage, do you mean our own "Lt. Q" - a member of this organization (Nycfire.net) ?
If so, "he's got my vote".

Commissioner Lt Q - sure got kind of a special ring to it.

I don't know who was getting promoted, but since she is involved in law enforcement and doing a very bad job of it, was it a Fire Marshal promotion? I wouldn't think she would be there for Officers.

It was 100+ person promotion, the only members on the fire side being promoted were Captains and Battalion Chiefs, all of whom were already promoted in February. She is a friend of the new chaplain who was being APPOINTED to department chaplain. The job seems to have lost the ability to distinguish promotion and appointment

She can blow wishes in one hand and poop in the other and see which one fills up first! Move on to your next pended controversy Laura!

from another site...
"Famed constitutional and criminal law attorney Alan Dershowitz blasted the FDNY’s hunt down.

“Firefighters have an absolute constitutional right to boo the attorney general, and the government has no power to punish them for it,” Dershowitz told The Post. “So efforts to get the names of the booers is an effort by the government to chill free speech and is unconstitutional.”

Seems odd that all the hoopla seemed to be reported about on many levels around many distant news services but I have not seen anything about it on the local Spectrum NY1 News ? ....I wonder who put the gag order on them ? .....Her people or ours ?

Does anybody know what book the new Chaplain is using to swearing in ceremony.

Attachments

• 5A401CDB-B926-4F5D-BD8A-03E3FDBBF477.jpeg
    5A401CDB-B926-4F5D-BD8A-03E3FDBBF477.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 53