WTC 9-11 RELATED INFO.

Brother and sisters, I work for the FDNY Counseling Service Unit/World Trade Center as a Peer Counselor. I have been a Peer Counselor for over 35 years with the FDNY, C.S.U. If you are still dealing with the effects of W.T.C./9/11/01, we are here to help. If you are an active or retired F.D.N.Y. member of Fire or EMS or any FDNY job we are all here to help you, for W.TC. and non W.T.C. issues. You can reach us at the Middletown FDNY Middletown N.Y. WTC Health Care Program at 845-695-0695. I am not there leave a message with the office manager, or on the answering service line and WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU. Captain Bob Rainey FDNY Engine 26 retired.

Sad story that never stops. But has to be remembered

Attachments

• 4634DF63-AD33-47BD-BBD5-53F79BD54779.jpeg
    4634DF63-AD33-47BD-BBD5-53F79BD54779.jpeg
    590.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 98194F6D-DABB-4918-90CC-B9EE35A6D013.jpeg
    98194F6D-DABB-4918-90CC-B9EE35A6D013.jpeg
    343 KB · Views: 27
  • 0A6D61A8-0F66-4AB1-A313-F7F7055D3BD5.jpeg
    0A6D61A8-0F66-4AB1-A313-F7F7055D3BD5.jpeg
    181 KB · Views: 28

One of our members here brought up a very good point about tonight, September 10th having a National Presidential Debate on the night before the 23rd Anniversary of the Attack On America - September 11th, 2001.

The point he brought up was that the headline news story will be the day after a Presidential Debate and probably NOT focused on 9/11/2001

The FDNY lost 343 members on the dreadful day
But since that day up until just a week or so ago, the FDNY and FDNY/EMS have lost an Additional 392 Members having died from the effects of that World Trade Center Dust when the TWO 110 story towers collapsed.
Putting the total number of FDNY Members currently at "735 members" - and still counting.
That does NOT count the number of Police Officers, as well as Civilians.

Plus there was the Attack on the U.S. Pentagon in which a total of 184 people died including those inside the Pentagon and all of the passengers on the plane.

Another 40 people were killed, 33 passengers and 7 crew members died when the plane they were in that was headed to the White House crashed in a field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

I just think that 9/11 should always be the headline news NATIONWIDE on that date, but I think the leading News Story will be the Presidential Debate instead.
TWO Presidential Wanna Be's that hope to be the leader in this country, along with their staff, should have realized that this debate should have been scheduled a few days later

One of our members here brought up a very good point about tonight, September 10th having a National Presidential Debate on the night before the 23rd Anniversary of the Attack On America - September 11th, 2001.

The point he brought up was that the headline news story will be the day after a Presidential Debate and probably NOT focused on 9/11/2001

The FDNY lost 343 members on the dreadful day
But since that day up until just a week or so ago, the FDNY and FDNY/EMS have lost an Additional 392 Members having died from the effects of that World Trade Center Dust when the TWO 110 story towers collapsed.
Putting the total number of FDNY Members currently at "735 members" - and still counting.
That does NOT count the number of Police Officers, as well as Civilians.

Plus there was the Attack on the U.S. Pentagon in which a total of 184 people died including those inside the Pentagon and all of the passengers on the plane.

Another 40 people were killed, 33 passengers and 7 crew members died when the plane they were in that was headed to the White House crashed in a field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

I just think that 9/11 should always be the headline news NATIONWIDE on that date, but I think the leading News Story will be the Presidential Debate instead.
TWO Presidential Wanna Be's that hope to be the leader in this country, along with their staff, should have realized that this debate should have been scheduled a few days later
Amen !!!

Today we remember all those who have made the Supreme Sacrifice, all who still suffer from illness and injuries from that day and later on. We remember and thank to this day the medical institutions and personnel who have, and still are, there for us. God Bless everyone one aforementioned here and God Bless America!

Today we remember all those who have made the Supreme Sacrifice, all who still suffer from illness and injuries from that day and later on. We remember and thank to this day the medical institutions and personnel who have, and still are, there for us. God Bless everyone one aforementioned here and God Bless America!

Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPHnadJ-0hE

tough day as always...made tougher today when my six year old daughter starting asking a lot of questions about what she had been seeing on TV as I watching footage. It was tough but nice to tell her stories of where I was, and my wife chimed in where she was and what we felt and saw. It was nice to share, educate and explain a tough day for this country. I wear an Andy Fredericks bracelet so she sees it everyday. It was nice to tie the bracelet to a name and face for her and what happened to him and the FDNY - she learned about heroes today and I know that will stick with her for the rest of her life! Like in the fire service our job is to leave it better than we found it, along with educating the new members in the ways and why they're done that way. This is no different in how we pass on to our kids and loved ones the same stories!