They Still Got It

77 year old Gladys Knight performed during this Fourth of July (2021) celebrations.

She will also be performing live in Englewood, NJ at the Bergen Performing Arts Center on November 7th (2021) @ 7 pm. Tickets are now on sale.

Here is one of her biggest hits that she sang on this Fourth of July, 2021.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJrUh6ssqdw

Neil Diamond (80) still performing Sweet Caroline at Red Sox games. Tom Jones(81) and Tony Bennet(94) are also still performing

85 year old Engelbert Humperdink is planning on doing a live youtube exclusive Wednesday, September 29th at 4 pm EST.

So mark your calendar and tune in.

"Live at home with Engelbert Humperdink * YouTube Exclusive Concert * September 29th 4 pm EST"

Here is the link;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2busEf_d8o

This famous singer is now 80 years old.

Yet as you will see, "He's Still Got It".

Some of the songs he is famous for are: "Puppy Love", "Lonely Boy", "Having My Baby", and "You Are My Destiny"

But back in 1957 when he was only 15 years old, "this was his first big hit" as he sang it to a live audience earlier this month in November, 2021.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjeDZoNlMXs

^^^^Yes he does! Thanks for sharing Willy!

Mr Gage, this one's for You, and ALL the other members here, who would like to tune in along with their ladies on Valentines Day, Monday, February 14th.

85 year old, Engelbert Humperdink, would like to invite All of You to his Special Valentines Day Celebration on You Tube starting at 2 PM PST, or 5 PM EST, to enjoy some of his music and songs.

I'd like to pass this onto our members here and hopefully you can join in as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjwrf90ey34

Enge, as his friends call him, was renamed Engelbert after a German composer from around Willy's time and was the first with the side burns, soon to be followed by Elvis.
Gee, Dan . . . I had no idea that composer was that old! :rolleyes:

Mr Gage, this one's for You, and ALL the other members here, who would like to tune in along with their ladies on Valentines Day, Monday, February 14th.

85 year old, Engelbert Humperdink, would like to invite All of You to his Special Valentines Day Celebration on You Tube starting at 2 PM PST, or 5 PM EST, to enjoy some of his music and songs.

I'd like to pass this onto our members here and hopefully you can join in as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjwrf90ey34

As some of you might know who were looking forward to that Valentines Day Special with Engelbert Humperdink, the show was cancelled as I understand it due to a tragedy in Engelbert's family

Take a few moments to escape from all of the chaos, woes and uncertainties that we are facing daily in this tumultuous world and listen to The Statler Brothers song "Do You Remember These" I would place the link on here but my computer skills are next none. Have a good day my friends!

He is now 75 years old and still singing his hits for live audiences.

He had his own TV Variety show that ran from 1974-1977.

His name, Tony Orlando, and this song was one of his most famous hits. "Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree", which represented our American Military Members returning home.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GjXtecMBVw

After 60 years in the music business, singer Tony Orlando is retiring.
Now 79 years old, born in New York City, he will be celebrating his 80th birthday on April 4, 2024
His last live performance will take place at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Ct on Friday night, March 22, '24 starting at 7:30 pm.

Some of his famous hits included:
"Knock Three Times" - from 1970
"Candida" - from 1970
"He Don't Love You" - from 1975

And of course this very popular one he made in 1973.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms_Yc5UwOx8