They Still Got It

nfd2004

77 year old Gladys Knight performed during this Fourth of July (2021) celebrations.

She will also be performing live in Englewood, NJ at the Bergen Performing Arts Center on November 7th (2021) @ 7 pm. Tickets are now on sale.

Here is one of her biggest hits that she sang on this Fourth of July, 2021.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJrUh6ssqdw

TRAC@1854

Neil Diamond (80) still performing Sweet Caroline at Red Sox games. Tom Jones(81) and Tony Bennet(94) are also still performing

nfd2004

85 year old Engelbert Humperdink is planning on doing a live youtube exclusive Wednesday, September 29th at 4 pm EST.

So mark your calendar and tune in.

"Live at home with Engelbert Humperdink * YouTube Exclusive Concert * September 29th 4 pm EST"

Here is the link;

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2busEf_d8o

nfd2004

Yes indeed - "THEY STILL GOT IT".

For this now 87 year old guy it started way back in 1962 and it followed with hit after hit.

This is from a recent live show he did in August, 2021.

Do you remember these ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j10t0LrvA3Q

nfd2004

This famous singer is now 80 years old.

Yet as you will see, "He's Still Got It".

Some of the songs he is famous for are: "Puppy Love", "Lonely Boy", "Having My Baby", and "You Are My Destiny"

But back in 1957 when he was only 15 years old, "this was his first big hit" as he sang it to a live audience earlier this month in November, 2021.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjeDZoNlMXs

nfd2004

^^^^Yes he does! Thanks for sharing Willy!

Mr Gage, this one's for You, and ALL the other members here, who would like to tune in along with their ladies on Valentines Day, Monday, February 14th.

85 year old, Engelbert Humperdink, would like to invite All of You to his Special Valentines Day Celebration on You Tube starting at 2 PM PST, or 5 PM EST, to enjoy some of his music and songs.

I'd like to pass this onto our members here and hopefully you can join in as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjwrf90ey34

raybrag

Enge, as his friends call him, was renamed Engelbert after a German composer from around Willy's time and was the first with the side burns, soon to be followed by Elvis.
Gee, Dan . . . I had no idea that composer was that old! :rolleyes:

nfd2004

Mr Gage, this one's for You, and ALL the other members here, who would like to tune in along with their ladies on Valentines Day, Monday, February 14th.

85 year old, Engelbert Humperdink, would like to invite All of You to his Special Valentines Day Celebration on You Tube starting at 2 PM PST, or 5 PM EST, to enjoy some of his music and songs.

I'd like to pass this onto our members here and hopefully you can join in as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjwrf90ey34

As some of you might know who were looking forward to that Valentines Day Special with Engelbert Humperdink, the show was cancelled as I understand it due to a tragedy in Engelbert's family

memorymaster

Take a few moments to escape from all of the chaos, woes and uncertainties that we are facing daily in this tumultuous world and listen to The Statler Brothers song "Do You Remember These" I would place the link on here but my computer skills are next none. Have a good day my friends!