3/31/21 Staten Island 5th Alarm Box 1150

I lightly intimated this idea to "CJAMES21"in another thread. That he should slow his personal name quest. I was deleted by one of the MODs.

WHO IS CJAMES21?

Does anyone hang around his job? Asking everyone's name?
That’s if he is even old enough to have a job. A few people have been inquiring about his reasoning about these questions. I believe there has been no answer from him. And the mods doesn’t seem to think it’s a problem either

That’s if he is even old enough to have a job. A few people have been inquiring about his reasoning about these questions. I believe there has been no answer from him. And the mods doesn’t seem to think it’s a problem either
He has posts on another thread here, finding members on Twitter and asking their ranks and for some reason that just doesn’t sit right with me. Add the never answering thing and it just seems…. Odd.

Fireman6711 said:
Chief and chief is exactly right
4 truck said:
New member and asking about chiefs first names. Hmmmmmm
This is why if your wondering, incase you think im a weirdo or a a bad person

Attachments​

• Screenshot (705).png
    Screenshot (705).png
    391.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot (706).png
To me it simply seems he's interested in FDNY .

Last edited:
He has posts on another thread here, finding members on Twitter and asking their ranks and for some reason that just doesn’t sit right with me. Add the never answering thing and it just seems…. Odd.

CJames21

Member​

JoinedMar 11, 2021Messages83
This is why if your wondering, incase you think im a weirdo or a a bad person

Attachments​

• Screenshot (705).png
    Screenshot (705).png
    391.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot (706).png
l believe he said he's in UK. To me it simply seems he's interested in FDNY .

I can assure the NYCFIRE.NET membership that we have been in contact with "CJames21" and where he should go to get the information he is asking for here.

Do any of you have questions to ask, as i have read all of your comments/replies;
+ Im from Newcastle, United Kingdom
+ im 20 Years Old
and I have an interest/hobby of the FDNY

Do any of you have questions to ask, as i have read all of your comments/replies;
+ Im from Newcastle, United Kingdom
+ im 20 Years Old
and I have an interest/hobby of the FDNY

Thank you "CJames21" for that information, and like you, most of us here have an interest in the FDNY. Whether it's recent fires or incidents, the
history of the FDNY, fire apparatus, etc.

But you have been advised by both myself and "mack" on where you should go for the information you request. That is to the FDNY directly. Should the leadership within the FDNY feel your request is warranted, I'm sure they will be more than willing to help you.

Here is an email for you to contact the FDNY directly: