4/23/21. NEW SEAGRAVE TOWER LADDERS

Bulldog

Bulldog
New TONKA TRUCK INSERVICE AS OF YESTERDAY AFTERNOON
What's the sense in having the lettering on the grill? It's barely readable while the white lettering on the bumper really stands out. It seems like it's just a waste.

What's the sense in having the lettering on the grill? It's barely readable while the white lettering on the bumper really stands out. It seems like it's just a waste.
It’s to try and make companies not put solid numbers on the grill because it’s not covered under warranty. The over heating of rigs.

Last edited:
Why not. They’re giving the companies a chance to add company pride to their rigs. Some companies paint them a different color or add a colored border to them. So they stand out

There is a video of E*44 right after it was delivered where you can see it's rear numbers are only painted halfway as they were doing it in house.

Bulldog

Bulldog
I'm actually surprised that other than in the houses where the 95' rigs won't fit they haven't converted all of them to 95'. The 95s can do everything that the 75s can but the opposite isn't true. I know there's a cost differential but I'm guessing it isn't that great in the overall scheme of things.