ANOTHER 9-11 MEMBER PASSES.

^^^^^ RET FF RICHY EVERS R*2 WTC RELATED....see reply # 543 on previous page........

Obituary

Richard A. Evers, 75 years young, passed away quietly at home after a fierce battle with cancer. His wife Denise and his daughter Jennifer were at his bedside as he peacefully transitioned to a better place. He was predeceased by his oldest daughter Alane Evers, his parents, Albert Evaskevich and Margaret (Ashworth) Evers and his brother Noah Ashworth. He is survived by his loving wife Denise (Cavaleri) Evers, his treasured daughter Jennifer Evers, son-in-law David Gottlieb, Jasper B. Gottlieb, his cherished grandson and his son Jason Iane Hansen . He is also survived by his brother Paul Evers and his wife Linda, his brother Robert Evers and his wife Maureen, his two sisters Phyllis and Susie Evers as well as 22 nieces and nephews, a gazillion friends and his FDNY family.
Richy was appointed to FDNY ON March 1, 1970. He was assigned to L172, L168, L123, L132 and Rescue Company 2. He retired in 1999 after 20 years in The Rescue. His career was one that most only aspire to. He was the man in the Arena.
He moved to Bradenton Florida in June of 2002. He embraced his new, patriotic city and that city embraced him. He was presented recently with the Inaugural Key to the City of Bradenton. He was quite humbled.
He was a founding member of 941 Heroes and worked tirelessly on the local Tribute to Heroes Memorial Committee each year helping people to never forget.
He was a member of the Veterans and Patriots of Lakewood Ranch, the Fraternal Order of Leatherheads Society (FOOLS) and of the Hernando DeSoto Historical Society, assisting community non profits.
He was a proud life member of the NRA.
He had a life that was marked with triumphs and tragedies but it was always an adventure. He was greatly loved and will be missed by many but he will never be forgotten.
In lieu of flowers please consider donating to the Tunnel to Towers Foundation (T2T).

^^^^^ RET FF RICHY EVERS R*2 WTC RELATED....see reply # 543 on previous page........

Obituary

Richard A. Evers, 75 years young, passed away quietly at home after a fierce battle with cancer. His wife Denise and his daughter Jennifer were at his bedside as he peacefully transitioned to a better place. He was predeceased by his oldest daughter Alane Evers, his parents, Albert Evaskevich and Margaret (Ashworth) Evers and his brother Noah Ashworth. He is survived by his loving wife Denise (Cavaleri) Evers, his treasured daughter Jennifer Evers, son-in-law David Gottlieb, Jasper B. Gottlieb, his cherished grandson and his son Jason Iane Hansen . He is also survived by his brother Paul Evers and his wife Linda, his brother Robert Evers and his wife Maureen, his two sisters Phyllis and Susie Evers as well as 22 nieces and nephews, a gazillion friends and his FDNY family.
Richy was appointed to FDNY ON March 1, 1970. He was assigned to L172, L168, L123, L132 and Rescue Company 2. He retired in 1999 after 20 years in The Rescue. His career was one that most only aspire to. He was the man in the Arena.
He moved to Bradenton Florida in June of 2002. He embraced his new, patriotic city and that city embraced him. He was presented recently with the Inaugural Key to the City of Bradenton. He was quite humbled.
He was a founding member of 941 Heroes and worked tirelessly on the local Tribute to Heroes Memorial Committee each year helping people to never forget.
He was a member of the Veterans and Patriots of Lakewood Ranch, the Fraternal Order of Leatherheads Society (FOOLS) and of the Hernando DeSoto Historical Society, assisting community non profits.
He was a proud life member of the NRA.
He had a life that was marked with triumphs and tragedies but it was always an adventure. He was greatly loved and will be missed by many but he will never be forgotten.
In lieu of flowers please consider donating to the Tunnel to Towers Foundation (T2T).
RIP Brother

^^^^^
Sad to report that I recd a notification that one of Richys Sisters has now also Passed To a Higher Level.....Please add additional Prayers for the Family.

Sad to report the passing of retired former member of L 103 and fire marshal Dennis Russell Bengston. Creamated 5-21-22. Condolences to his family and Rest In Peace my friend.

^^^^^^RET FF LAD*103 & FM & SFM..... On 5-18-22 at 84 yrs of age....Appt 6-2-62....RET 9-6-95......REST IN PEACE BROTHER......PRAYERS FOR THE COMFORT OF THE FAMILIES.... I remember Russ as a FF when he was in 103 & later when I was a COV LT there he was then a Marshall but would stop by the FH......I met his Son Cort at the NYC Tattoo Convention years ago....Russ's Son is an accomplished Tattoo Artist & at the time operated "CORTS ROYAL INK" on LI...... Photo....Obit ....& 22 min Tribute Video..... moloneyfh.com/obituary/dennis-russell-bengtson/

^^^^^^RET FF LAD*103 & FM & SFM..... On 5-18-22 at 84 yrs of age....Appt 6-2-62....RET 9-6-95......REST IN PEACE BROTHER......PRAYERS FOR THE COMFORT OF THE FAMILIES.... I remember Russ as a FF when he was in 103 & later when I was a COV LT there he was then a Marshall but would stop by the FH......I met his Son Cort at the NYC Tattoo Convention years ago....Russ's Son is an accomplished Tattoo Artist & at the time operated "CORTS ROYAL INK" on LI...... Photo....Obit ....& 22 min Tribute Video..... moloneyfh.com/obituary/dennis-russell-bengtson/
RIP Brother

^^^. REVISION... Subject: REVISED D.O. 53

Revised D.O. 53 WTC FF Michael Verzi, E-97

Wake times and Mass time has changed as follows:

Wake: 2-4 & 7-9

Mass: 11AM

RET FF ROBERT REYNOLDS ENG*96...WTC RELATED... On 5-28-22 .....RET after 20 yrs OTJ.....REST IN PEACE BROTHER....PRAYERS FOR THE COMFORT OF THE FAMILIES.....Arrangements to follow when available.