Governors Island Fire Protection

A different set of FF, so is this a detail or how are the members determined? Great video by the way.
The following battalions, each week is different if no one available they go to the back up battalion… staffing has to be complete by the Friday 0900. Required to have 3 Firefighters 1 ECC and Company Officer.

Batt 1 / Batt 8
Batt 2 / Batt 9
Batt 4 / Batt 10
Batt 6 / Batt 11
Batt 7 / Batt 12

RCL

Not with the hurting of parts that’s why departments don’t have them anymore cause the parts.
American LaFrance went out of business in 2014. I think some dealers were/are still doing warranty work in the last units out the door but that's about it.

American LaFrance went out of business in 2014. I think some dealers were/are still doing warranty work in the last units out the door but that's about it.
Yeah a lot of towns in Jersey struggle for parts and are just trying to get rid of them… Bayonne, Jersey City, Kearny, Newark

RCL

Unless ALF did something like Pierce does and use proprietary parts, they should be off the shelf. The books that come with each unit would have all of that info. EOnes directional modules, the one on the steering column come from F550 or 650s for example.

The writing was on the wall for a while before ALF finally closed up shop which surprised me that so many depts still bought from them in the end.

BCR

Unless ALF did something like Pierce does and use proprietary parts, they should be off the shelf. The books that come with each unit would have all of that info. EOnes directional modules, the one on the steering column come from F550 or 650s for example.

The writing was on the wall for a while before ALF finally closed up shop which surprised me that so many depts still bought from them in the end.
Wasn’t ALF using freightliner parts?