New Rearmount order

Bulldog

Bulldog
Thanks, looks like could be FDNY, not sure about the "corner" lights, looks a bit off angle to me though, thanks again.
Yes, they look like they are a little different angle but that could beget something that changed in the cycle of trucks also something always changes a little bit in every order!

I wonder if the blackout on the grill was done by "Sims" to obscure some markings or if it was something on the truck itself?

l wondered about that on the grill, then l thought maybe it's a reflection of something.

Yeah CTS prob first rig would make sense. Front bumper a bit bigger than the Ferrara’s right?

Thanks, looks like could be FDNY, not sure about the "corner" lights, looks a bit off angle to me though, thanks again.
It’s not as noticeable but seeing Engine 74 in person, it’s corner lights look the same, this is the photo I had seen posted to the story.

To clarify, l'm referring specifically to the lights on the corners of the cab, under the windows, they seem more on the sides rather than on the very corners.

1665435673408.png1665435702770.png
For comparisons, the cabinets match up perfectly with the Ferraras.

Last edited: