New Seagraves

Noticed on 266 the light above the windshield is the older style, like on the batches before now, and the others, 40, 88, 245 are the long strip and have the 3 center clearance lights ( ambers ) are incorporated in it.
Also in the 266 pic, the little red light on the side is a thin strip LED light, not the usual size red one, like on 88 and 245

Also in the 266 pic, the little red light on the side is a thin strip LED light, not the usual size red one, like on 88 and 245
Exactly, l didn't even go there yet though , but yes, it's like that on TL 164 also, the little strip....

Wonder if these are all going through the Seagrave dealer in East Brunswick NJ? That place was the best place to be around in 2005/2006 when nearly everything was Seagrave. Used to see some really nice stuff there as it got prepped for delivery or was in for warranty maintenance.
yes, everything comes through the east brunswick shop

Any issues with these new Seagrave engines?

The 2008s that have been replaced are already seeing action in the spare pool. Getting lettered FSD on the back where the engine number used to be and at the bottom of both rear cab doors. E-165 has E-40s old rig.

Any issues with these new Seagrave engines?

The 2008s that have been replaced are already seeing action in the spare pool. Getting lettered FSD on the back where the engine number used to be and at the bottom of both rear cab doors. E-165 has E-40s old rig.

FSD ?

Does FSD mean it’s not going into the spare pool? Or would the company spare numbers go over FSD?
FSD likely means spare pool. 165 had no markings on the rig but where the numbers were for 40 on the doors was empty space.

FSD spares are spares that come with hose already in the hose beds ... they are used for companies who's rigs will only be OOS for a short amount of time/days for mostly minor repairs... 317s old 2008 seagrave is an FSD rig they were one of the 5 2008 pumpers replaced early by 2016 KMEs

I saw the CTS rigs on Thursday when I was at the Rock, didn't really get to look, but looked sharp from my quick glances.

Drove around by the dealer and 326 is there. Couldn't make out much more. There were a few other engines in the back as well as a tower. Also of noted a few scrapped retired FDNY trucks were out around the back of the dealer from the side road. A rearmount, a tiller, and tower.

Speaking of KME, I passed by their plant in Pa. just a few days ago and there was hardly any rigs outdoors on their grounds.

I

am getting them as they go inservice. E44 was skipped due to problems so it went back to Seagrave.
thats not entirely true. They all go back to seagrave, some pumpers are just requested to get done ahead of others, due to what ever is going on in the shops etc.

thats not entirely true. They all go back to seagrave, some pumpers are just requested to get done ahead of others, due to what ever is going on in the shops etc.
E44 has problems it went back.... so it was skipped, that’s what I was told from 44.