News of Members

I might be old, dented up and broken but I refuse to grow up ... we of the medicare age group got to see all the cool bands and did all of our dumb stuff before the internet .... some mistakes were just too much fun to be done only once,  ;D  ;)

Here's a little "Insider News" that might interest you regarding our bosses on this site (Tbendick and Truck 4).

Did you know that both celebrate their birthdays on the same day, August 9th.

But there's more. Both have two young daughters and both Daddy's are expecting number 2 in August. But this time, both boys.

As one of the "younger" guys on this site, I wish the best for all of youse gentlemen.  Willy D will have an easier time finding the Golden Arches with his new sight.  Best to one and all.  I happen to have a son whose birthday is August 9th also.

nfd2004 said:
Here's a little "Insider News" that might interest you regarding our bosses on this site (Tbendick and Truck 4).

Did you know that both celebrate their birthdays on the same day, August 9th.

But there's more. Both have two young daughters and both Daddy's are expecting number 2 in August. But this time, both boys.

Great news ... now just avoid driving area's where there are large 'pot holes' with the wives in the car ... afterall, you don't want to chance shaking the nut;s off of them.  ;)  ::)  :)

Good news. Latest word on "Grumpy Grizzly", according to "Zing the grumpy grizzly jr", Poppa Grump is doing much better now. He is doing physical therapy to get the strength back in his leg. And word is he might be coming home next week.

News Flash regarding site member "fdce54", aka Frank D. "Fdce54" is reported to have gone to sleep last night and he was 60 years old. This morning when he woke up somehow he turned 61. Frank D only asked for many happy birthday wishes from members of this site instead of any gifts.

And not only is he counting the years for his birthdays, but he is also counting the days to his retirement. At last count it was 169 days to go. Frank has spent about 40 years working for Con Ed starting out in the exclusive South Bronx and later moving up  to supervisor in Westchester County.

Those of us who know Frank know that he is really a great guy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Frank.

Happy, Happy Birthday Frank... & Many More !

Thanks for All your great contribution here, and w/ the Members as well  jw  8)

Happy Birthday, Frank... 61 huh... that just makes you 31 with  30 years experience...  ;)