News of Members

Today 9/15 is site member and rundown posting guru Signal73's birthday. Happy Birthday Brad. He's all of thirty years old. You're catching up to Willy D Brad.

Today 9/15 is site member and rundown posting guru Signal73's birthday. Happy Birthday Brad. He's all of thirty years old. You're catching up to Willy D Brad.

Never heard of him...He any good at posting job? Heard he has fat finger syndrome. lol Thank You Frank..I am getting old!!

You missed one. Willy! Today is Signal73's birthday. Happy birthday, Brad!

View attachment 6420

Thank You Ray..would you believe I had Washington DC calling me..Thought it was something good..Nope Affordable Senior care! They are already starting at the age of 30 lol

Happy Birthday Brad.

Brad, not only are you catching up with your Uncle Wilfred but also some Old Timers like Mr Raybrag and Mr Fdce54 as well.

All of us now happily Unemployed and doing absolutely nothing.

So I wish you many happy and healthy years to follow, so that someday you can be just like those old, do nothing friends of yours. Namely the three I’ve mentioned here.

Happy Birthday Brad.

Brad, not only are you catching up with your Uncle Wilfred but also some Old Timers like Mr Raybrag and Mr Fdce54 as well.

All of us now happily Unemployed and doing absolutely nothing.

So I wish you many happy and healthy years to follow, so that someday you can be just like those old, do nothing friends of yours. Namely the three I’ve mentioned here.

Thank You Uncle WIlly

Happy Birthday Brad

Thank You Mike

Happy Belated Birthday John D. Of course if it wasn't for you I'd have never met Willy D. You gave alot to answer for lol hope you had a great day

Also happy birthday Brad. Many thanks for all your efforts in posting rundowns on the site. Have a great day

Happy Belated Birthday John D. Of course if it wasn't for you I'd have never met Willy D. You gave alot to answer for lol hope you had a great day

Also happy birthday Brad. Many thanks for all your efforts in posting rundowns on the site. Have a great day

Thank You Irsh

Anybody who would pay attention to ANYTHING either of those hooligans say belongs in Creedmoor (if it's still there). ? ? ? :eek:
I've heard of Creedmoor, Ray. Can you give me directions? I'll stop in to see you when I get there.......:giggle::giggle:

Last edited: