News of Members

Thank you Brad.

That picture tells a story that only "I", William Dennis, aka Willy D, can fully understand.

At this time I can NOT comment on "FREE DENNIS" painted on the side of that truck.

Some of you may also remember a photo posted on this site showing the words "Willy D NFD" on the bricked up front of the old quarters of Engine 48, then Salvage 3, on Webster Ave in the Bronx.

I can only say that at this point my attorneys are investigating and perhaps some of our nations highest security members.

And to think that it all started with that vacant firehouse picture posted by our good friend, "mack" on this site. The author of FDNY Firehouses and Fire Companies

mack

Administrator
Joe "Mack" Apologies for being late to the party but congratulations on retirement. I hope you enjoy the days to come and please God when the covid is gone ill see you on this side of the pond

Also wishing GMan all the best in the sunnier South.

Thanks Dec. We are all planning to visit you after COVID - all of us. Maybe we will stay.

A very notable week this week for me in my Nycfire.net lifespan

8yrs ago this week was this first time I met up with group members.

"JohnD248" took me to visit his old house where he served as an Aux E248 in Flatbush and a tour of Brooklyn and of course later that day I got to meet up with our senior man Willy D "nfd2004"

The following day (after a slight scare with a communications issue) Willy D took me up to DaBronx to show me the sights and sounds with stop offs in Rescue 3 (thanks to Bob Athanas for the tour and Chief JK for setting up) and a tour on DaBronx Co and meeting The Beefman

It's was also the first time I buffed a fire in NYC a 2nd Alarm in Chinatown where I got to meet group friend Ret Rescue BC Don Hayde for the first time who has just come out of a 2nd floor window down a fire escape

Great memories

I remember that day well, Irish. Amazing that you could navigate the NYC transit system to come all the way out to Flatbush.

Thanks Willy D

I do gave to say I can't remember falling asleep and if there's no photo evidence then we'll just have to agree to disagree ? ?

Worthy of Note: I Have falling asleep in pubs in Dublin "Allegedly" "Might have happened" "could have happened" "who knows"

Thanks Willy D

I do gave to say I can't remember falling asleep and if there's no photo evidence then we'll just have to agree to disagree ? ?

Worthy of Note: I Have falling asleep in pubs in Dublin "Allegedly" "Might have happened" "could have happened" "who knows"
Dec, there may not be photo evidence but there are MULTIPLE WITNESSES willing to testify!

Willy.... your belated Stocking Stuffers are still trickling in..... https://www.willyssalsa.com

Chief, thank you for passing the word on about Willy’s spicy hot meals.
Willyssalsa spicy hot meals great for Stocking Stuffers or Super Bowl Sunday Football games.
Or just plain anytime.
For that Extra Spicy Hot Deal, just tell’em Willy from Nycfire sent ya