NYPD.

At what point do the guys say fuck it avoid confrontation look the other way and retire I don't blame them

auxlteng225 said:
nfd3004 as a retired Police sergeant I commend you on your honesty. I just wish that the general public could be made to think that way.

Key word in your post is THINK. That is one of the things the general public doesn't do anymore just as common sense is not common.

memory master said:
auxlteng225 said:
nfd3004 as a retired Police sergeant I commend you on your honesty. I just wish that the general public could be made to think that way.

Key word in your post is THINK. That is one of the things the general public doesn't do anymore just as common sense is not common.

YOU  AIN`T  KIDDIN !

The Officer is still in an induced coma at Jamaica Hosp....Prayers for a full recovery.

NYPD and the Mayors office announces the LODD of Officer Brian Moore on 5/4/15. Officer Moore has died as a result of his injuries after being shot in the head the other night.

Just yesterday I read on a news app on my phone that he was in critical but stable condition - and in a medically induced coma. Today, I received a news alert to my phone saying he has died. The 3rd NYPD LODD in the past 5 months....May he RIP and prayers to his family and the NYPD.

http://7online.com/news/nypd-officer-brian-moore-shot-in-queens-dies/693260/

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2015/05/report_police_officer_brian_mo.html#incart_2box_silive-homepage-featured

God rest his soul and console his family. Thank you to him and to all who serve.  I hate to mention this in the same post, but, let's see what happens to that, for lack of printable words, the misguided cretin who killed Officer Moore.

REST IN PEACE TO OUR BROTHER IN BLUE......PRAYERS FOR THE STRENGTH & COMFORT OF THE FAMILIES.

mack

Administrator
RIP Officer Moore.

I don't understand why you lost your life performing your duty.  Sorry, but I was taught that a police officer was to be respected.  I was told that cops had a difficult job and that our city needed them to keep us safe.  If my father ever heard that I was disrespectful to a police officer, I would have to deal with him, and then apologize to the officer.  I was also told if I obeyed the law, I never had anything to fear from the police.  My friends were taught the same thing. 

What is wrong today?  Resisting arrest is OK.  Criminals are now a protected class of citizens.  Thugs are confident enough to assassinate innocent police officers.

Sorry Officer Moore.  Sorry to lose you for - doing your job, and doing it well. 

ARRANGEMENTS FOR P.O. BRIAN MOORE.....The funeral arrangements for P.O. Brian R. Moore (105th Precinct) are as follows:
VIEWING
Chapey & Sons Funeral Home
20 Hicksville Road
Bethpage, NY 11714
(516) 731-5600
Thursday, May 7, 2015
2pm to 4:30
and
7pm to 9:30pm
MASS
St. James RC Church
80 Hicksville Road
Seaford, NY 11783
(516) 731-3710
Friday, May 8, 2015
11am

mack said:
RIP Officer Moore.

Resisting arrest is OK.  Criminals are now a protected class of citizens.

because from what i heard the real anti cop Patterson is the one who downgraded resisting arrest to a misdemeanor?!