Work Chart

The dispatcher's night tour groups are the same as the firefighting groups, correct?

Charlie, funny you asked that question. I interviewed the legend Warren 120 Fuchs last night for the book project and we were discussing just that. He also told me they cook at the CO, nobody brown bags, I thought that was interesting. He lives near you now in Bucks County.

Below is the collection of cassetts of every interview so far for the book project.

20220424_142318-1-1.jpg

Another FAD-related question. When did FADs begin wearing uniforms and what prompted that change? Thanks!

Charlie, funny you asked that question. I interviewed the legend Warren 120 Fuchs last night for the book project and we were discussing just that. He also told me they cook at the CO, nobody brown bags, I thought that was interesting. He lives near you now in Bucks County.

Below is the collection of cassetts of every interview so far for the book project.

View attachment 19435

cooking went the way of the dodo with the move to the 2 PSAC buildings, as there are no kitchens.

View attachment 19435
Dan, you have more cassettes than the Watergate hearings had, lol. Bucks County, down near Philly. Take care, be well and be safe. KEC863