New Seagraves

Lebby.... I saw a pic of E 40 on here a day or so ago. It has the red 40 on the grill. Obviously someone painted those grill numbers white since there rig was delievered.

Lebby.... I saw a pic of E 40 on here a day or so ago. It has the red 40 on the grill. Obviously someone painted those grill numbers white since there rig was delievered.

It would definitely seem so, someone at E40 must also love a little tradition. That said the white doesn't stand out great, interested to see if another company tries black out.

Lebby.... I agree with you. As for myself l took care of 319s rigs since the 51 Ward La France up to there present 2015 KME. I waxed the rigs 3xs a year.
I pinstriped some of our rigs. I did the 1776-1976 paint red..white..blue on the front bumper. On our 80 American. La France l put larger 319 numbers on the sides and the front under the headlights. When Chief JK Batt 46 commander came in for annual insp the rig looked like it came of the showroom floor. On our 93 Seagrave l gold leafed the numbers on the door and bumper. After buffing at 319 for 60 years l can look back and be very proud of all l did.
When l get a chance to stop at my
" RABBI " l will see if there are any updates to the new Seagrave pumpers.

Loving the photos of the new Seagrave pumpers. l also wish that someone would post some of TL164, l think it was a replacement delivered over a year ago but it was the first of the newest look Seagraves, the same as these new pumpers / engine companies.

Loving the photos of the new Seagrave pumpers. l also wish that someone would post some of TL164, l think it was a replacement delivered over a year ago but it was the first of the newest look Seagraves, the same as these new pumpers / engine companies.
If it wasn’t so far out I would go lol

Noticed on 266 the light above the windshield is the older style, like on the batches before now, and the others, 40, 88, 245 are the long strip and have the 3 center clearance lights ( ambers ) are incorporated in it.