News of Members

I think Willy D needs a book deal! Mike is a special young man but I know he came from good stock! I'm honored to be associated with this group.

CFDMarshal said:
I think Willy D needs a book deal! Mike is a special young man but I know he came from good stock! I'm honored to be associated with this group.

Elwood, I think there's a lot of us here from good stock, and that is a fact.

Thanks Rev, but as far as any book deal goes, what we all really need to do is sell our stories to some big Hollywood producer. Let's put some big $$$$ in our pockets for the special talents that we each have to offer. And let's not be too humble about it either. "They want our stories - they pay".

"And let's not be too humble about it either. 'They want our stories - they pay'." 

Wow, Willy - for a guy from Connecticut you have a real New York attitude!  Congratulations!

"THEMAJESTIRIUM1", I just finished watching one of the many videos you have posted on this site (as I'm sure others have).

Thank you for all the effort you put into the GREAT JOB you do.

For so many of us, we can't be there as it happens. But with your efforts, we get to see the activity from our own homes.

Thanks for the job you do.

* * * Note - I am also a subscriber to your you tube video group.

Gentlemen, today is the Reverend CFDMarshall's birthday so let's all wish our newly wed brother a Happy Birthday.

Hey Mack, looks like I fell through a crack and got lost. For all hands, I just celebrated my EIGHTY SIXTH  ( 86 th ) birthday on Flag Day, June 14, 2017. With all my health issues not sure if I will make 87 but sure giving it a go. God bless you all.

auxlteng225 said:
Hey Mack, looks like I fell through a crack and got lost. For all hands, I just celebrated my EIGHTY SIXTH  ( 86 th ) birthday on Flag Day, June 14, 2017. With all my health issues not sure if I will make 87 but sure giving it a go. God bless you all.

Happy belated birthday and I'm sure you will have many more

Happy Birthday to newly wed, Rev CFDMarshall, aka Elwood E.

And Happy Belated Birthday to "auxlteng225", aka Walter, "The Senior Man of this Outfit".

mack

Administrator
auxlteng225 said:
Wow.  86 birthdays.  Good for you.  Happy Birthday.  God bless you and thank you for being you.