News of Members

Happy Birthday Tom and many more

Our buddy there Mr ?fdce54? is a little off on my years but we know him and fully understand. He does try

Hope I'm not too late to extend my best wishes for a happy and healthy birthday and a wish for many more yet to come.

grumpy grizzly said:
Sorry for the belated wishes here from Central Illinois.

Sorry for the Delayed Response here Tom; I been distracted. Happy Birthday, God Bless, Brother.
Our Thanks for all you do here for Us; and also your Years of Dedicated Service to FDNY Comms.  8)

In checking further - I see you Registered here 3/8/07 - 13 Years of Service here Today, w/5649 Posts !

Thanks for all your Help, Tom, Happy Nycfire.net Anniversary !

STAjo said:
grumpy grizzly said:
Sorry for the belated wishes here from Central Illinois.

Sorry for the Delayed Response here Tom; I been distracted. Happy Birthday, God Bless, Brother.
Our Thanks for all you do here for Us; and also your Years of Dedicated Service to FDNY Comms.  8)

In checking further - I see you Registered here 3/8/07 - 13 Years of Service here Today, w/5649 Posts !

Thanks for all your Help, Tom, Happy Nycfire.net Anniversary !

WOW.....NICE CATCH there Joe.

THIRTEEN YEARS as a member on this site going back to MARCH 8, 2007. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Tom.

I would also like to mention that Tom E., "G-man" has a little story about him going back to Page 13 in this "News of Members" Series. Including an EXCELLENT Story in the NY Times, posted here in January, 2015, by Frank M., aka "manhattan".

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/eOuyS9XKDbmNRz6F1DgiHXa6dEiwPfQR7fAjaXi3sl0fsGUESXztzd2E1BRtfVjDYDD1M9salXlZJ0Zlz7lc0mnJ_f7UiRhH2KDXn7XxZcmZ4JrGrh7Rm0atQtU7HQLzSrwkh9qt1Q=w829-h651-no

See if you can spot one of the following in the picture:
Elmo
Willy D
JohnnyG
Someone else

A great picture too Dan going back to 1972.

Yes, Chief JK standing, second from the left.

I think that goes back to before Johnny Gs time OTJ. So my guess was that it didn't include Mr Gage.

I'm not too sure about Elmo.

But I do know one thing for sure, none of those guys looked as fat as Willy D, so I eliminated him right at the very beginning.

Today, March 17, 2020 marks the "48th Wedding Anniversary for Mike Dick, aka "mikeindabronx", and his wife Marie.

Mike, of course is OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER" now with OVER 24,000 post.

Mike is also a good friend to many of us here and is certainly well known and respected by the members of the FDNY, both active and retired.

Congratulations to Mike and the Mrs, and we wish them both many more happy and healthy years together.