TIME TO DUMP SOME HUMPS.

Don't be sorry and it's perfectly sane and normal to feel the way you do. FD, PD, EMS, Dr.'s and Nurses in hospitals, etc. probably have tended to or even maybe saved the lives of these cretins and this is the thanks that they get. That "second alarm ass whipping" should be handled as an "extended operation."

View attachment 11060

NYC Fire Wire
1 hr ·

Manhattan *Active Shooter* 26PCT. The Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine @ W 112 St & Amsterdam Ave. Shooter from the steps of the Church. Shooter has been neutralized

The only thing he did not fail was the hiding of the one billion dollars given to his wife for some ridiculous scheme. I wonder if that billion is collecting interest for them?

The only thing he did not fail was the hiding of the one billion dollars given to his wife for some ridiculous scheme. I wonder if that billion is collecting interest for them?
He & his wife should be locked up. And his programs are joke. "Successful program in Brownsville with 140% gun violence up there". You want safer city... Get out of way & let the cops do their job, bring back street crime unit & gang enforcement unit... You make the criminals scared to go out not your hard working citizens. No racism in stop n frisk....victim tells you description of perp guess what that's who the cops target. But that's what these politician dnt want to hear cause they might not get reelected. Need a mayor that doesn't care bout popularity but results. This crop of potential candidates doesn't bode well for NYC.

What do they consider a red flag? How many more times should you let this mutt back in before you decide he's a problem. When he decides to kill himself and take as many people as he can with him? You read this stuff in the papers all the time where everyone saw it coming but nobody did anything. Funny how he was rational enough to know how to fill out the Covid hardship form. I say move him in next to Cuomo maybe he needs to see it himself.

I'm sure some how, some way, New York's Finest will be blamed for not adequately handling this epidemic of violence by the same morons who speak of defunding the Police.