News of Members

Happy Birthday John! If you need help blowing out the candles, I'll send Willie over. ;D

The Hartford Fire Department in Connecticut has a select few who are allowed to go beyond the fire lines to photograph the fires and various incidents involving the department. We have two of these Fire Department Photographers who are on this site with us. They are well respected by the members of the Hartford Fire Department, as well as the surrounding departments. In fact, I think it is safe to say that "they are well respected individuals beyond those towns".

The two members are Pat D, "Patrickfd" and Sean F, "FlashoverImages". Both also have their own web sites with their photos posted.

Pat's site is - www.squadfirephotos.smugmug.com

Sean's site is - www.flashoverImages.com

Take my word for it, "they are good people". (Ain't that right guys !!! )

Hello folks, it's been a while (if anyone still remembers me!  ;D)

Just thought I'd drop in and explain where I've been the last few years - I've moved away from New York and sadly life took over quite a bit. Every now and then I've tried to to mount a "comeback" but there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day anymore.

Still, I might try to get a few IAs up now and then if I get the chance to tune in again. Although, I've started another slightly time-consuming "hobby" of sorts lately, I think a certain someone from London might understand?  ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20150418_213628_345.jpg
    IMG_20150418_213628_345.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 287
Great to see you back, Catry!  Your rundowns were always the best.  And I have posted "I miss Catry" more than once.

Good to see you back catry your rundowns are missed although we have some guys that are knocking out some good ones....Are You a Special in London?