News of Members

fltpara16 said:
I have ordered and read your book STAjo.  A great read that was hard to put down once you started.  Very good insight into the minds of perpetrators of these types of mass attack events.  The concerning thing about reading this book is the knowledge an attack of this scale is inevitable in a venue where many people gather; whether it be NYC or some other US metropolitan area. Thank you for taking the time to research and write this novel.  A stark reminder we must continue to prepare and be constantly vigilant.

Many Thanks, fltpara16, For your order, and the great Review !  :)
I really Appreciate the Support !
Also; I very much appreciate the feedback and insight I get from the Members here. You Men have been
an Inspiration, valuable source of Insight & Experience in production of this Novel, Many Thanks !
I'm guessing from your 'Moniker " that you are a Paramedic...Lt. (?), somewhere, maybe Fl. ?  jw  8)

Steve (fltpara16) is a Battalion Chief in the Albemarle County FD in Virginia, and is a great guy.  Just ask Uncle Willy.

raybrag said:
Steve (fltpara16) is a Battalion Chief in the Albemarle County FD in Virginia, and is a great guy.  Just ask Uncle Willy.

Yes Ray, Steve E., aka "fltpara16", is a Great Guy. He also spent many years as a Flight Paramedic saving lives in the sky prior to his fire department career.

But as you know Ray, I'm not the only guy that would say he's a Great Guy. I'm sure others such as "fdce54", "CFDMarshall", "Irish", "68jk09", "jbendick", "mack", plus several others would also agree.

Steve's position as a Battalion Chief in Albemarie County covers the entire area of about 300 square miles. I am told some of his runs are sometimes 25-30 minutes away. So you can bet he depends on the first arriving Brothers to provide an accurate 10-12 on arrival. Due to his position, he also functions as a paramedic if needed.

Therefore, if "fltpara16" says this book written by "STAjo" is a Great book, I think that's probably true.

STAjo said:
I'd like to take this opportunity to invite my friends here to follow
My Amazon Author Page. My Novel '11/11 - Retribution' is available for
purchase there, and you can read some hopefully interesting information
about The Author, (Yours Truly).
https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B07DT487RK

The Novel portrays a fictional Terrorist Attack against New York City.
I'm enthusiastically certain that those involved and concerned with such
matters will appreciate the display of courage and devotion by the Responders/
Rescuers portrayed in this book.

Though the plot itself sounds rather ominous, the Story is a compelling,
methodical and informative description of not only Planning and Execution of a
Multi-Target Terror Attack, but a detailed account of NYPD, FDNY/EMS, Transit,
Counter-Terror Operations at a horrendous Terrorist Mega-Event. I've gotten
a lot of great feedback, from Law Enforcement Officials, NYPD/FDNY/EMS Responders, Combat Veterans, that both the Actions and Emotions described here are accurate and compelling.
To those who've already ordered, my profound gratitude, (Please tell All Family & Friends...). To those who've yet to purchase;
I assure you, you will enjoy this great summer read. NOTE: a portion of the proceeds from the Book, shall be Donated to FDNY Foundation.
I encourage and welcome any feedback/ comments you may have. My Thanks, Joe Walsh

Joe,

Its a great read! I purchased when you first posted on the site. I got my copy from amazon as well and bought the print version. I do think the publisher should have included your pic and bio. Great job. I finished in one day!

Elwood

STAjo said:
I'd like to take this opportunity to invite my friends here to follow
My Amazon Author Page. My Novel '11/11 - Retribution' is available for
purchase there, and you can read some hopefully interesting information
about The Author, (Yours Truly).
https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B07DT487RK

The Novel portrays a fictional Terrorist Attack against New York City.
I'm enthusiastically certain that those involved and concerned with such
matters will appreciate the display of courage and devotion by the Responders/
Rescuers portrayed in this book.

Though the plot itself sounds rather ominous, the Story is a compelling,
methodical and informative description of not only Planning and Execution of a
Multi-Target Terror Attack, but a detailed account of NYPD, FDNY/EMS, Transit,
Counter-Terror Operations at a horrendous Terrorist Mega-Event. I've gotten
a lot of great feedback, from Law Enforcement Officials, NYPD/FDNY/EMS Responders, Combat Veterans, that both the Actions and Emotions described here are accurate and compelling.
To those who've already ordered, my profound gratitude, (Please tell All Family & Friends...). To those who've yet to purchase;
I assure you, you will enjoy this great summer read. NOTE: a portion of the proceeds from the Book, shall be Donated to FDNY Foundation.
I encourage and welcome any feedback/ comments you may have. My Thanks, Joe Walsh

Joe,

I just purchased you work and look forward to a great read.  Congratulations and thanks for letting us know about your work!  Best of luck on successful reviews and sales!

Frank

raybrag said:
An excellent Fire Service BROTHER !

nfd2004 said:
raybrag said:

Yes Ray, Steve E., aka "fltpara16", is a Great Guy. He also spent many years as a Flight Paramedic saving lives in the sky prior to his fire department career.

But as you know Ray, I'm not the only guy that would say he's a Great Guy. I'm sure others such as "fdce54", "CFDMarshall", "Irish", "68jk09", "jbendick", "mack", plus several others would also agree.

Steve's position as a Battalion Chief in Albemarie County covers the entire area of about 300 square miles. I am told some of his runs are sometimes 25-30 minutes away. So you can bet he depends on the first arriving Brothers to provide an accurate 10-12 on arrival. Due to his position, he also functions as a paramedic if needed.

Therefore, if "fltpara16" says this book written by "STAjo" is a Great book, I think that's probably true.

Thanks, Men !  8)

Received word this morning via Fire Bell Club that G'man's daughter Natalie passed away.  Sincere condolences to G'Man and his family and their loss.  RIP Natalie.

johnd248 said:
Received word this morning via Fire Bell Club that G'man's daughter Natalie passed away.  Sincere condolences to G'Man and his family and their loss.  RIP Natalie.

Thank you John.

My sincere condolences to Tom, "G-man", and his family. This is certainly a shock to all of us who know and respect such a great guy.

I am so sorry to hear of such a tragic event. I can promise you this Tom, my prayers are with you.

If there is anyway that any of us can help, please let us know.

May your daughter Natalie rest in peace. 

Tom, my sincerest condolences to you and your family on your loss. May your daughter Rest in Peace. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Very Sorry to read this news. My Sincere Condolences to you Tom and your family. May Nataile RIP

Ar dheis D? go raibh a hanam

May God Bless You Tom, and your Loved Ones, in Your Grief, May You Know His Comfort, Peace, Safety & Grace..
May Your Daughter Natalie know His Eternal Rest In Peace.