Pump Testing New Super Pumper

Although I have been in the fire service for many years, I have not been blessed enough to be a member of FDNY. There are two things inevitable in the fire service. One is there will always be change. In our world, change is needed to keep our firefighters safe.
The other is that members do not like change. At times, things that make the job safer can also make our jobs more difficult to do. I myself still miss 3/4 boots and riding tail board. But I also understand these things were putting us in danger that was not needed.

If this apparatus is proves to be functional, could the powers to be possibly expand this purchase and spread them throughout the buroughs? Not saying anything good or bad about it but I think if it were built by Seagraves or Mack, the truck would be more welcomed with open arms by the members. I know it will never be the Super Pumper, but it will have one advantage over the SPS. It will be able to get in a lot places to throw a lot of water withough having to unhook a tractor from the Tender trailer. I think this Pumper will fit in well beside the existing Satallites.

2-3 years is regards to I think new rescue 1 quarters from earlier in this thread.
Yes New R1 house.... Super Pumper is going to E260. Unknown if they are manning it, if so they would need 2 backups like the Satellites have